Chapter 11

Sqaisheys Pov

As stamps looked back at me, I planted a quick on to his lips and then buried my head into his chest, listening to his heart beat get quicker as his face got redder. I giggled, looking back at stampy who was now as red as a strawberry.

Squid had walked in to tell us that everyone would be arriving in an hours time and told us he was going to record some videos. I was so excited that I'd get to meet loads of new people but was also a little nervous too. He quickly walked upstairs leaving us to ourselves again.

"Now, where we're we?" Stampy says cheekily, moving back to the last position we were in with his hands on my shoulders, his touch was soft and delicate.

He kissed me quickly but gently, making sure I was okay before going into a long slow kiss, rubbing his hands up and down my shoulders soothingly. I quickly kissed back, enjoying every moment.

When we finally parted, we both had a huge smile on our face. I put my head in the crook of his neck, where it fit perfectly and his arm snaked round my waist, holding me gently in place. 

After a while of silence, us both enjoying just being with each other, stamps broke the quietness.

"Sqaish, do you want to come on a date with me tonight?" He said quite quickly, I guessed he was nervous.

"I'd love to" I said hugging him really tight. "But what about our visitors?"

"We could sneak out the house late and they'd never know!" He said getting as excited as a little kid pretending to be a spy. I giggled.

"Okay, you're in charge of the sneaking!". I giggled. We cuddled together again and continued with the film.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Stampy's Pov

I woke up, realising me and sqaishey had both fallen asleep. As I looked up at the clock on the wall, I realised everyone was coming very soon.  I gently woke her up, as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. She looked quite nervous, which was understandable, so I gave her a long sweet kiss on the lips and a hug to try to calm her down. It worked.
Just then the door bell rang.

We walked to the door hand in hand, let go and slowly opened it to find all of our friends just standing there. As I beckoned them in, they all gave me a group hug.

"Hey guys, come and meet sqaishey!" I said as they all ran to sqaishey to give her a group hug also.

"Wow u both look half asleep!" Netty said quite loudly, grinning cheekily and looking at me as she said it.

I looked over at sqaishey quickly as we both turned a light pink, embarrassed, but thankfully only netty noticed.
Squid walked down to greet everyone, but as he saw netty, he gave her a wierd look, with her replying by raising her eye brows.

Squid must have told netty about us!

After all of the wierd looks were over, we decided that we would watch a film.  We all decided on Love Actually as it was near Christmas and we all wanted to get into a festive mood. Me and sqaishey were on one sofa, netty, Tom and mini muka were on the biggest one, and solidarity and squid on the other.

As I put on the film and dimmed the lights, me and sqaishey automatically shuffled together, as she put her head on my shoulder and her arm round my waist and I did the same. I guess it was because no one could see us now.

Around 15 minutes before the end of the film,me and sqaishey both said that we were too tired and would go to bed, allowing us to go upstairs without any further questions. Then we got ready for our date.....