Mate'S // Witch Twins X Reader

Key:

(Y/N) - your name
(H/C) - hair colour
(H/L) - hair length
(F/C) - favourite colour

(More will be added later on)
________________________

Your P.O.V.

The airport. Of course the Volturi have a private jet, I mean it's not like they swam here, is it? Anyway, once we boarded the jet, Alec walked over to a few empty seats, put me down and then sat next to me. I kept my eyes on my lap, kinda scared to look ups. Someone sat the other side of me, I don't know who. I glanced up to see who it was and it was Jane. When I looked around I guessed there were different parts of the jet because the only people in here were Aro, Caius, Marcus, Alec, Jane, me and two other boys. I don't know who they were.

It looked too fancy to be a jet honestly.

I noticed Me, Alec and Jane seemed to be a bit away from the others

I noticed Me, Alec and Jane seemed to be a bit away from the others. Why though?

"Are you ok?" Alec said. I noticed both of them were staring at me. "U-Uh yeah" I replied. There was a pause before Jane spoke "We're sorry if the mate thing makes you uncomfortable, I mean you do only look six". "It's ok" I replied. They glanced at each other before looking back at me. "Your really not..... uncomfortable?" Alec asked. "Um, not really. I might not have liked them but I saw the way Edward looked Bella, Jacob is always by Renesmee, it seems like the most important thing in the world to them mate, so no I'm not uncomfortable" I said calmly. I looked at them to see them not smirking like I expected but smiling. Jane hugged me and Alec just kissed the top of my head before both of them said "we glad". And me of course, was blushing.

After awhile of talking with Jane and Alec I started to get tired, so I curled up in the chair and fell asleep.

Jane's P.O.V.

We noticed (Y/N) fell asleep and I smiled at how cute she looked. "Alec" I said quietly. "Yes Jane?" He said back. "The Cullen's" is all I said. "What about them?" He asked. I sighed. "What if they want her back?" I said. Alec looked at (Y/N), and then at me. "I don't know, but you heard heard her. She doesn't like Edward or Bella. Which means they probably didn't like her. And even if they did want her back, I wouldn't let them take her" he spoke, only loud enough so I could hear him. "Yeah, neither would I" I whispered.

Your P.O.V.

When I woke up I wasn't on the jet anymore; I was in a bedroom. It was mainly (F/C) and black.

(Imagine the green is (f/c) and the walls are white)(and there's also a desk somewhere)

I sat up, and slid of the bed onto the wooden floor. I walked over to the window and saw a small-ish town with lots of people. A fountain in the middle, and shops surrounding it. So this is Volterra.
___________________________

Chapie numo vor

Word count: 520 words (not including this)