Ugh, Collage

You just moved to college, but luckily this is the collage that you have wanted since you were young so it might be delightful in this place. You wore a black and red long-sleeved shirt, black shirt, black jeans, black high-top converse, black converse bag, black socks and a black cap. You were looking around the place and then a women in a blue suit, blue heels, hair-tied bun and glasses came to you "Exscuse me, are you the new student here?" The women asked and you nodded. "Well, here are your locker keys and i am your supervisor. Miss Vause. Or Miss Alexia" she said and then pulled her hand out for a shake hand so i did "Thanks, and hello supervisor" I said. "Want to look around or have you already looked around?" She questioned. "Look around, please" I said. She started to walk so i followed her in the back of her. She knocked on the door "This is the Laboratory" she said. We walked again "This is the music room. There are 8 bass guitars, 3 electric drum, 5 normal drum, 15 electric guitar, 20 piano and 15 acoustic guitar, 8 ukuleles, 10 violins, 3 Bango, 5 sitar, 13 classical guitar, a harp, 5 cajons and 5 Banjos." She said. And I WAS FUCKN EXCITED ABOUT THIS AUGHFUCK. "Whoa, cool so many instruments." I said and we continued to move on. "This is the library. There are more than 8.530 books in here about education" she said.  Fast forward to the PE courts then the I.T. room, the design room, art room and the canteen.
"So this is my stop. Here's my number if you need any help. Please enjoy the classes for today and see you later     Y/N" I looked at the schedule and what do you know. Designing for the first and second subject. Then art then pe for two subjects then lunch. I brought a mofoin yogurt strawberry flavoured, mineral water and caesar salad. Jeez. So i hurried to go to the designing class. Knocked the door "come in!!" Some person with a deep voice said. So i did, i opened the door and saw a man in his 90's. He looks hot to be honest but hey. Im here for education, diploma and making my family proud. :^].
So the man introduced me to the whole class. "Everyone, meet Y/N" he said. And well of course some said hi and some didn't. Pardon me, new freshboi comin' trough ya girls DM if you kno what tf am i sayin'. Wink. Wink.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
And yeah, first day. I was REALLY FKN SHY. But i hold my guts trough and waved and said hi back. 
So, the there was 3 empty seats ine surrounded by guys back, front, left, right, front left, front right, back right, back left. Then the other one beside this bitch that looks like a fuckgirl and the other one beside an emo. So, of course i picked the one next to the guys because I'm used to them. Before i saw that one guy right behind where i was going to sit so im hoping nothing gets messy. So went up to the seats. Sat there and started to pay attention to the teacher.
Do what he tolds the class to do and write down of what he wrote on the whiteboard.  Like 1 in a half hour later.
A guy right beside my left started to yank me on my shirt. "Psssstt, do you have any eraser?" He questioned. I nod "just take it out from my pencil case" i said while keep writing down of what the teacher wrote on the whiteboard. He took the eraser and then "well, looks like we only have 5 or more minutes left. Any questions?" The teacher asked. I raised my hand and started to question things. 
When the teacher grabbed his book he was slowly finishing my question then the bell rang. Then he was done answering my question. Perfect timing sir.  I went down the stairs and find the art room. When i was walking to the hallway. After a few steps a girl and 2 guys went up to me. They wanted to know me well so we became friends. The girl's name is Alicia. The guys are Dylan and Charles. They added me to their Snapchats, Instagram and Facebook. We rried to talk for a while but some teacher seperated us. Until Alicia said that she's going to the art room. And i too said that im going to the art room.
"Miss would you please let us go. We are so sorry." I said. "Very, trully sorry miss" Alicia said. The teacher let go. And we ran to the art room.
We went to our seats. Sit next to each other.
"Kids, today we will be making masks from paper mache. Now if you have art class tomorrow we will be making masks with..." The teachers word fading away slowly. "CLAY!?!" Then the teacher nodded to your answer since it was correct.
The teacher told us to group up so of course i grouped up with Alicia.
We grabbed ourselves a paper mache and we decided to make a Jason mask. We made a hole and painted it. We tried our best so that means that we took for more than 30 minutes. I looked around the class and we were the only one left. Shiiiitt.
So we hurried, it looks kinds neat but we just gave it to the teacher.
"Hmm, i can see why you guys took long enough. Well for starters it looks pretty good kiddos.
Hey uh do you kids like horror scary thriller movies?"
We thanked him and nodded.
So we sat back to our seats sat down and the teacher started to talk about clay. And bla bla bla wrote it down and paid attention. Then ITS THAT TIME OF THAT SUBJECT!!! 
FUCKING PE BOI
YESH SHIT DUUUUDE YEEESSSSS.
I changed clothes to my sport pants and shirts. Then there was Dylan and a guy and i somehow recognize this guy.  Dylan approached to me "Hey dude!" He said.
"Huh? Oh, hi Dyl. So where's our coach? Or are we supposed to be at the gym?" I asked. "Oh no, there's a coach but he's late probably then maybe we could go to the gym after what the coach tell us what to do" he said. "Oh alright" a guy approached to me while looking me in the eye. And what was weird is that i remember him from somewhere but i heard a whistle and it was the coach. He told us to do stretching, 13 laps, 38 jumping jacks, 20 situps and 18 pushups. Then we can go to the gym. After those things i went to the gym "Y/N!!!!! Wait for meeeeee" Dylan yelled. I wanted to fucking scratch him so fkn bad for that. Like WHY. But i did wait for him. And we both entered the gym together.
And the guy that i recognize came in too and approached to me. "hi y/n" he said "hi, who are you actually? I kinda recognize you though" i said. "Oh nawh, i just met you like a minute ago or seconds even." He said. "Ohh sorry i misunderstood alot. And forget alot. Oh and this is my friend. Dylan." I told him
"Hi Dyl" he said. And Dylan was just quiet. "So, uhh. Wanna meet up beside the giant tree later?" He said. "Sure, can i bring my friends?"i said. And he nodded "of course you can" "and yours too. Oh and what's your name?" I said. "Ricky. Ricky St Greo"
He answered. "Cool name" i said. And he thanked. Then i looked back and Dylan was just waiting for me like a puppy. Lmao.
We went on like 5 things and the punching bag then the last one was lifting my max kg was 6/7 kgs since my arm, hands and fingers are smoll and short and a bit weak.
So after that i did jumps with a skipping rope and MA BODY FEELS SO FREE AND FLEXIBLE YES BOIIII. I can run fast and i can do things easily shiiii dud. Then 20 minutes later the bell rang. I ran approaching to my locker getting my clothes, wipe my sweat with the small towel. Wash my face and going to art. I was now alone. No people that i know but it's finez. Now we're going to draw anything we like to and when the bell rings we have to give it to the teacher. And if you're done and there's still kore time you can come infront to get the pencil colours. Now. Set. Ready...
BEGIN!!
I thought of something so why not draw me right now? Yes, duuud. I finished my dtawing for 45 minutes. There's still 8 minutes left so i took my pencil colours out from my bag and step on it (
I walked fastly to Alicia, Dylan and Charles. Since the three of them were in the same group and asked them out if they wanted to eat with Ricky and some other friends. Dylan nodded but the rest said "nawh, im good". While going to the place i wanted Dylan to piggyback me he's thebone walking while im just sitting there being foken useless and weak and lazy when im actually not. It was fun I'd say.
So we met Ricky. Wtf he looks different. I laughed looking how different he was.
"Hey, you look... Different.." I said.
"Oh yeah" he said and laughed.
"I got this black and white baseball jacket, cap, nike shoes and denim jeans. What do you think about it?" He said.
"Eeh, pretty good. Like 7 out of 10." I said. 
"Hey hey hey what about me? I got this kewl mustache and beard, blue eyes, black beanie, blue and black long-sleeved-shirt, 2 dog tags, blue vans and black jeans" Dylan said. "To be honest you look cute i would give you a 8.5 out of ten" i said. And Dylan was so suprised. But no it ain't special feelings. That shit dumb asf boi.
So i brought out my lunch to the table grass anf lay my back on the tree. And started scooping my yogurt. "Hey uh... Wanna go to the movies?" Ricky said. "But what? Dude there's no good movies right now. But i mran Moana seems good" i said. "Good at moaning or the movie that's good?" Ricky said. "Wtf dude" and i laughed. "OOOHHH let's watch nightmare on elm street or insidious 3 or Deadpool or even Ride Along. Ahhhh this eill be fun" i said with joy. "Whoa dude, chill out and slow down" Dylan said. "And eat your yogurt slowly" Ricky said. Then wr talked about our lives, our interests, our life, our family and school stuff. Turns out Dylan likes graffiti, skateboarding, smoking, listening to music, memes and games.
While Ricky likes skateboarding, vaping, listening to music, doing homework, games, drawing and listening to music.
We like Eminem, Slipknot, Deadpool, Call Of Duty Black Ops 1-3, Mortal Kombat, Filthy Frank and FaZe Clan.
And that's really great. "Hey after class is done wanna chill at the skate park nearby?" Dylan said. And Ricky and i nodded. So yeah, we've been talking for more than 30 minutes and