Mind Reader Jeff The Killer Romance

Hello, you may not know me. Of course YOU don't. But I'm pretty popular in my own opinion. A lot of people know me, and did until I used my magic on them. I have a special power of some sort. I can kill you just by looking at you. Once you look into my eyes there's no turning back. My name is Taylor Ekert. Or was until I got my new nickname... Taylor, The Killer. - So I hope you guys liked my introduction... so let's start chapter 1!

Taylor's P.O.V.

I live in a small cabin. I stole it from a couple I killed. Knowone would know I lived here because it's Suuuuper deep into the woods. Just then I heard a rustle outside. " Great " I mumbled to myself. I went outside only to see nothing. I turned around to go back inside when I heard deep chuckling. I turned around and saw a man. He was wearing a white hoodie and black dress pants followed by black and white sneakers.

" Well hello there Taylor " he said in a raspy voice.

" What the fuck do you want " I spat.

" Woah, Woah, Woah, what's with the bratty attitude ".

" Why don't you just go away before I get mad".

  He walked closer to me, our noses almost touching. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I looked at his face. Any normal girl would think he was terrifying. But I am not normal, I thought he was goregous. I pushed him away from me. Still thinking about his face. While I was thinking I didn't notice he tackled me and had a knife pointed to my heart. I looked into his eyes, making my inner demon come out. He dropped his knife.

" Owww shit, what are you doing " He said clutching his head.

" I'm just doing my job " I giggled.

" Fuck, make it stop, make it stop... please ".

" Hmmm, I have to think about it ".

" Please ".  I could see the hurt in his eyes. I almost felt bad. Well... we killers have to stay together right?

" I will let you go if you promise not to come back ".

" Fine, Fine... Just LET ME THE FUCK GO ".

" Okay ".  I let him out of my trance and he looked at me one more time before running full speed into the woods. He was fast and cute. I had to see him again. I told him he couldn't come for me anymore... but I never said I couldn't go looking for him.    - Okay that was chapter 1, what do you think will happen next. Eeeeeeeep Comment and vote pleeeeease.