Chapter 2

Peeps I finally updated!! Chapter 2 is so AWESOME!

Jeff's P.O.V.
When she wasn't paying attention I lunged at her and tried to stab her. All of the sudden my head started to hurt like shit. I realized she was doing it to me. Her eyes had turned black on the inside and red on the outside. It was like she was using some power on me. I never was weak but eventually I couldn't take the pain anymore. I asked her to help me, to make it stop. She giggled like a maniac, well duhh. I finally BEGGED her to let me go. She looked at me for a minute before letting me out of the trance. She told me I could never look for her again. I looked at her one more time before running off. How did she have that power... that thing. I had to tell Slendy and the others about this.

Taylors P.O.V.
I went back inside my cabin and grabbed everything I needed. I had to find Jeff, wait did I just say I HAD to find Jeff. I must be going insane... well more insane than I already am. Just as I walked out two men walked up to me. They both looked kind of... off. One of the guys was wearing a salmon sweatshirt with black skinny jeans, he had brown hair. The other one was wearing a blue sweatshirt with red loose jeans, he had blonde hair. The wierdest thing about the two of them was that they had no eyes, just black holes.

" Well hello there, don't you know its dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to be walking around in these woods " the one in the salmon said grabbing my ass. " Get the fuck away from me " I said pushing him away.
" Hey, don't give me that attitude you little slut ".
" I am not a slut you bitch ".
" Sorry for his behavior, I'm Nathan and that's Daniel " the one in the blue sweatshirt said.
" What do you want, you piece of shit ".,
" Isn't it obvious, we want you " Nathan said picking me up over his shoulder.
" Put me down now ". They didn't answer me, they juat kept walking. They threw me into the back of a van. They both hopped in the front and started driving. It seemed like forever before we came upon a building. It looked like a farm house or something. Nathan opened the trunk and lifted me out. I didn't put up a fight, it was no use. Nathan put me in a chair and tied me up. He put a cloth over my mouth and a bandana over my eyes. I felt hands go up and down my thighs. It was Daniel.

" Hey baby girl, I'm gonna make you feel real good. Uh-Oh, I knew what that meant. Just then we heard a yelp from outside. It sounded like Nathan.

" Nathan " Daniel yelled. We got no answer. Daniel just egnored it and continued. He started to take off my shirt. He didn't get halfway when I heard a thud.
" Noo, noo, please don't " I heard Daniel say.
" Go To Sleep " I heard a famillier voice say. I started to become untied. When the bandana came off my eyes I saw who it was. It was... Jeff. He looked at me before he started to walk off.
" Wait " I said.
" What " he said in a annoyed tone. I ran up to him and huggd him super tight. He was tense at first but then loosened up. We just stayed there like this and I never wanted to let go. I wanted to keep him here... forever and ever.
So pplz That Was Chapter 2. I hope you guys liked it. I will write some more later. I will not be writing for a while though because Christmas is in 3 days and then on the 26th I will be going to Florida. I won't be back until the 2nd of Janurary. I have to go back to school after that and I'll probably get a TON of homework. So thanks for reading and I love you guys. :)