Don't Be Afraid Of Love

Hey guys! My name is Aarti but my friends like to call me aartu or Pickachu! "Why Pickachu?" you might wonder. Well that's because they think that i sneeze like pickachu and sometimes when i seenze it sounds like I am saying "Pickachu." Wierd right? Well too bad thats how amazing my friends are! Anyways, i adore a lot of things and have many favourties. First off, I love the colour purple. Then my favourite sports are soccer and badminton. My favourite T.V shows include The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, and The Originals! I like reading and watching romantic movies and books. My favourite romantic movies are The Notebook, The Vow, Walk To Remember, and The Last Song. Got any similarities with me? Well if not, then maybe it's cause I am unique! My friends think I am crazy, too much into loovey doovey things, and a shorty. Well that I am. By the way, do you like One Direction and The Lifehouse? Well I Do! Their songs are so inspirational and meaningful. But best of all, they mostly have love songs. Anyways, the first book that I am going to write is called "Don't Be Afraid of Love." I believe that people shouldn't be afraid of falling in love. It's like the best thing that can ever happen to you! So stay tune to my beautiful and unique book!