Chapter 3: Lunch Time

Arianna's Pov:

The next two periods went by quickly, and then it was finally time for lunch. full 75 minutes of lunch meaning i finally get to see my four besties and have lots of fun together. We all met up in the cafeteria to buy our lunch. "Hey guys, how was your day so far? Any cute guys?" asked my crazy bestie, Tiara. "Well to be honest, there is this really cute guy who smells like heaven and sits right beside me! He is really quite and doesn't seem like a guy who would date a girl so easily!" I replied. "Omg, you're so funny Ariana always looking for a guy whose attractive and someone who smells good." said Rihanna. "Yeah Ari, I think that is your Mr. Perfect! Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge" Tiara teased. "In my dance class, there is this guy who is short but a bit taller than me, and his name is Angelo. He has a beautiful smile and mysterious hazel eyes." Vira answered. "Ouuuu Vuvu finally likes someone..." Amy nudged. "Aha ha, no just no! Not worth my time, I am just saying if one of you guys are interested." Vira defended.

Rihanna's Pov:

" By the way guys, there was this guy in mine and Tiara's science class who kept staring at Tiara so intensely. He just couldn't stop looking at her. We kept giggling because I kept teasing Tiara and then the teacher caught us. It was so embarrassing!" I said excitedly. "Was he cute or hot?" Ari asked happily. "Um..yeah i can't lie he is tall, pale skinned, and has puzzling light blue eyes." Blushed Tiara. "Awww Tiara that's so cute! annoyed Vira.  Just then my eyes gazed on the entrance of the cafeteria. The guy who was staring at Tiara entered with group of friends. I whispered to my friends and showed them who he was. Since Ari is half blind, she quickly put on her glasses and looked at him too. "Omg, not a bad choice Tiara," Ari decided. "Seriously, him Tiara he ain't that cute," Amy stated her opinion. 

Tiara's Pov:

I was starting to warm up, I could feel my face turning red and asked Ari if I was blushing. "Aww, you are!" checked Ari. I didn't want to fall in love again after what happened last time. After that, I am afraid of falling in love, all guys are jerks. I don't know if this guy was different or just like the rest. "Calm down guys, you know what happened last time. It's not that easy to fall in love again for Tiara." calmed Amy, the friend who understands everyone's situation especially in the time of love. I gave Amy a warm and tight hug. 

Vira's Pov:

"Omg guys, Angelo is friend with that guy." "Who is he, show me him Vuvu please," Ari asked. "Right there with red sweater, dark blue jeans, the short one standing beside the science guy."  Vuvu described. "He is alright but not my type! But you two would make a cute couple," Ari teased me like usual. "Aww you both are short so even more adorable," Tiara added. "oh and by the way his name is Herman i heard the teacher say that," rihanna said about the science guy. 

Amy's Pov:

Behind Angelo, was the guy in my french class whose name appeared to be Harry. I didn't want to tell my friends about him otherwise they would start teasing me about him too. It was better to be quiet for now and plus I don't even like him.

Ariana's Pov:

"Is that the guy from my business class? the one behind Herman(science guy)? Oh that is him! Omg guys that's him the quiet one and the good fragrant one!" I told them with an excitement. They thought he was okay looking. He was listening to his music and walking with his friends quietly. They all sat down at the table in the far end. We grabbed our lunch from cafeteria and purposely went to sit near them.

Rihanna's Pov:

There was this really cute, tall boy with them. I didn't have him in any of my classes but he seemed familiar. Just then I remebered he came to my old school when I was in grade five. He changed so much and he looks better than before. Puberty hit him hard i thought. "Um...girls..see that tall guy with a little beard that's with them?" they all looked at him and said "Yea?" "He came to my old school when I was in grade five. I find him cute and my parents knows his parents." "Really? That dude is in my English and Business class," replied Amy shockingly. "Seriously your parents know his parents! Now that could be a perfect love story right there." giggled Tiara. I knew my friends were going to make me blush and smile. That lunch he did look at me twice. "Tiara, you should become friends with Herman so we all get luck, you know!" Ariana joked. "That's so true," Rihanna went along. "Alright, I'll try." The whole lunch we gossiped and gossiped. If only Amy could like someone from that crew and it would be perfect.

Arianna's Pov:

After lunch, I had geography. All we did was introduce ourselves and oh guess who I had in that class?! I had the business boy, Herman, and Tiara all in one class. This class was going to be interesting I thought. Tiara was right, Herman kept staring a her in geography too. The business boy's name was Aryan and even in geography he hardly talked with anyone even not with his friend much, Herman. We all went home after all tired and exhausted. "How was your day?" asked Kate. "It was amazing! Not as good as middleschool but it was still fun!" I told her everything that happened and awaited for the next day and the day after and the day after that day....