Tortured- A Dramione Fanfiction

PROLOGUE 

Draco turned around seeing his black-haired girl being struck with a green light.

"No!" He whispered silently to himself before racing over to her lifeless body.  His organs twisted, his heart was almost beating out of his chest, tears rolled from his silver eyes down his cheek.  He picked up her lifeless body and cradled her in his arms rocking back and forth.

"You are not dead! You are not dead!"  He muttered.  He looked up into the killer's dark but familliar eyes. 

"H-Hermione"  Draco managed to spit out between his sobs.

"My name is NOT Hermione!" she screamed in his face causing him to jump in surprise, he looked into her dark chocolate brown eyes they were filled with pain, torture.. anguish. She quickly looked away.

"What have they done to her" he thought to himself.

Hermione lifted her wand and pointed it at draco but before she had the time to mutter and spells or curses she curled over in pain clutching her forearm.  Her screams echoed and bounced off the walls in the great hall. Before Draco could comprehend what was happening she was gone.

WRITERS NOTES: I've never actually written anything other than stories I've had to write for assignments in school, so i'm farely new at this so constructive critisism will be greatly appreciated! And i'm so so sorry that the prologue is so short, i've got an idea but it's a little messy and i have no specific plan for it yet so i'm just going with the flow! But it will all become clear with time!