.no.way.

"Come Lizzy we are getting late "
"Dad you know you are the best right "
"Yes I know Lizzy"
"Mom is the best too"
"What about your brothers ?"
" they're...ok"
We both laughed loudly while the whole street was coping us
"Dad I hear voices "
"Saying what ?"
"Moms and Mannys name and then danger danger danger "
"IT is your mind playing tricks darling"
"How are you so sure "
"Because we protect them like guardians "
"We do?"
"Yes we do its like protecting the galaxy from falling it is "
"All the weight on our shoulders?"
"Yes like these bags now we get home and protect them !"
"I copy that !"
It was so Quiet it was like the world was in our trance and arms it was hard being a protector it was so hard-.
"okay I'm all done tick all the chores off mom "
As I turn to mom and manny I see a man without a face holding a knife knocking on the window behind her with a ginger headed guy with white striped Pyjamas waving at me he hade a hat too! It was the same boy from my mind at the hospital and the knocking made sense he was the guy from my window thing too !
"Mum! I see a man without a face standing with a knife BEHIND you !"
"Oh NO THEIR BACK"
"Who's back you say now?"
"Nothing darling now get inside before you become insane ! Stop imagining
Darling !"
"Manny darling their back !"
"Who?"
"Ghosts are hunting for us "
"Mom I'm curious about what you just said !"
"What did I just say?"
"Ghosts"
"Um ??i never said that you dummie !"
"I'll just.. goo"
"Oh it's ended for those beast !" Manny said
"Oh it's just the beginning but the end for us !"
"I agree"
"Hey where are you going I saw you Lizzy!"
"Oh uhh 🙄 hey mom ??"
"Hello"
"What ma are you bad ?"
"I'm not"
"I believe you now what?"
"This might be the last of me comes to mama"
"Mom tell me what is going on " i ran to give mum a  hug we did hug for a moment then she backed out before I could even think about it all of a sudden I came back to life and backed out too.
"IT is hard to believe but here is the truth" before I knew it I was feeling what she was.as quickly as I could I sat down too listen to the rest"I was playing Omaga a game I thought it wouldn't work but here I was embracing in it.it was a wonderful game it was but suddenly it got out of hand playing it all day and night but there I was the only survivor all had been dead who played with me not one I put the truth in a bag and sealed it in front of my eyes and never told anyone I put all the demons back by then and never   Played that game again" I sat wondering ng and so I asked "what about manny was he involved why only talking to him?" "Haha he has nothing to do with it I told him for his safety and I always regret telling him because the only safety thing is actually turned out to be the opposite some one played that game when they weren't supposed to these "selected " hunters are hunting for me I'm gonna die no matter what"
"We . Are .Here"
"No!!" Manny says while jumping in front of mum saving mums life not exactly
While a ghost from the back Bites her to death  "mum!manny !" I took a moment to digest the pain of my living soul
I cry all night and day not forgetting them now I'm not a social girl anymore with my friends yes but . Dad no I'm keeping him safe like that and that is it .