New comer

THE CAST

Enjoy!!!

Enjoy!!!

-

3:30 in the morning, The pirate walks in at the same time as always, never a minute late or a minute early. I greeted him with a quick nod, sipped my tea and steered out the murky window to see a flashy silver car pull up into the parking lot, a car I've never seen here before.

"Maggie, new comer." I called towards the waitress, a chubby women with brown hair cut into a short bob that barely reached her shoulders, she always worked the night shift here at the 'insomnia club' or so we call it; and by we I mean Pirate ( which isn't his real name obviously, he earned the name due to his striking resemblance towards one  with his one earing, scruffy beard a strange love for shirt with parrots and his tattoos which he got when he served in the navy. Then there's busty betty ( this ones a funny one.) she got her name due to her implants. the first time she came here she knocked down a stand of fliers from Maggie's counter with her boobs. then there's Maggie which is short for Margret a women who is like a mother to me  and last but not least me, Rosalie Taylor nicked named ghost girl by the insomnia club.

I had been coming here for weeks but none of them new except for Maggie, I would sit in the darkest corner of the restaurant that always smelt of cigarettes due to Pirate and Bettys horrid habit.

It had always been us four never anyone else until now.

"Damn, I hope it's a guy! with all that dosh mamma might get a new butt." Busty betty winked and leaned against the window twisting and biting her lip seductively. I rolled my eyes at the older woman's behaviour and glanced at pirate who was staring intently at betty, noting but love in his eyes.

"OH, it is and he's young. I'd say about your age Ghosty." she winked at me and hopped up out of the booth we were sitting in, to grab her bag that was left on the counter so she could fish out a tube of lip gloss. she tossed it to me the same time the door chimed.

Pulling my gaze away from the cherry flavoured lip gloss, my eyes fell on the one person I wouldn't ever went to see here. Ashton Thomas, royalty of Lincoln high.

________