Bonfire Mess

Namaste, Sat Sri Akal, Kem Cho!

PEHLE TOH

HAPPY DIWALII MITRONNNN ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mere pyaare kaminey wale dost, happy Diwali! Is Diwali, phatake nahi, logo ke gaand phodna! Main aasha karti hoon ki yeh Diwali tumhare shareer mein aur zyaada pagalpanti laayegi aur tum bilkul pavitra na hoge... acche se gifts aur kharchi lena but mujhse please kuch expectation mat rakho, main khud bhikaari hoon.

YAYY!!

Sorry for being inactive for a while, was a little busy. Also, I got tagged on so many fucking tag questions, but don't worry I will answer them soon enough.

Sana's P.O.V.

The sun had set and we had returned to our respective rooms after a fun and tiring day.
Rohan planned a little overnight party with bonfire and BBQ's. It's gonna be a whole lotta fun!

I entered the bathroom and saw my oh so hot boyfriend shaving. So I squeezed some shaving cream on my hand and smeared it on his face.

"What the fuck was that for??" He shrieked.
"Bura na maano holi hai!!" And I applied some to his hair too.
"Grrrr! Sana! Holi is a month away!" He turned back to the mirror and continued shaving.
"Advance Happy Holi!" I screamed and poured shampoo all over him.
"SANAAAA!!!!! YOUR DEAD!" He shouted back and soon we found ourselves in lumps of foam, lotion, cream and god knows what.

We landed in the bath tub with me on top of him, trying to get off the cream on my hair.
"Sana, you're tooo cute!" He teased and rubbed his finger against my nose as if I was some sort of pig.

We cleaned ourselves up and got ready. We were pretty chill with our clothes and didn't put any effort.

I wore a sweatshirt and paired it with some skinny jeans.

While Abhi sported a plain striped tee with a jacket on top

-------------"Did I tell you that you look breathtakingly hot when your shaved?" I pulled him closer in the backseat of hi

-------------
"Did I tell you that you look breathtakingly hot when your shaved?" I pulled him closer in the backseat of hi...... oops!
"Ohh really? Well someone's excited today!" He placed his hands on my back.
I ran my finger on his toned cheek to his sleek jawline, seductively.