Chapter 1! intro!

The daughter of Hades and the daughter of Zeus, you could imagine they're enemies but they have been friends for hundreds of years, despite their father's relationship as enemies.

Two teenage girls met at a tree on earth. One girl, Sapphire, the daughter of Hades who was a sorceress and a shape-shifter, sported black pants and a greyish tank top with messy black hair, dark bat wings and a tattoo on her left shoulder. The other girl, Emerald, the daughter of Zeus, wore a white dress with gold accents, she possessed large angel wings along with light purple hair down too her feet.

Sapphire wanted her dad, Hades to accept Emerald. They argued whether they should come out as friends.

"So, should I come to the Underworld?" Emerald asked.

Sapphire tried to think, "She can't come, Hades would kill her," she thought to herself.

"No," Sapphire said sternly, "you can't"

"Alright then, do you want to go to Mount Olympus to see Zeus?"

"I can't, not right now,"

"Fine, so should we put this off for another day?"

"Yes,"

Sapphire flew back to the Underworld, Emerald flew to Mount Olympus. As Sapphire entered the Underworld she was greeted by her dad.

"You're late," Hades stated with an angry look on his face.

Authors note: Tysm for reading! I appreciate all of you!!! Im the character Sapphire, and my friend / co-author, Elyssa, is Emerald! I'm sorry for leaving it off on a cliffhanger... Anyways! Hope you are enjoying this myth!