Chapter 3!

Sapphire sneaks by Hades who was sleeping like the dead with her pet that consisted of four dog heads, a cat head, the body of a dragon, the tail of a cat, four dog paws and cat claws. Sapphire flew out of the Underworld and went straight to Mount Olympus to get Emerald. Sapphire flew as fast as the wind with her five headed pet, when she finally got to Mount Olympus she saw Zeus, Sapphire manages to sneak by him, but her pets catches the eyes of Zeus, Zeus startled by the monster tries to shoo it away but Emerald tries to protect Sapphire’s beloved pet.

  “Dad!” Emerald cried out, “that's my friend’s pet!”

  “Some friend! Who would have a pet like this?” Zeus stated as he held the head of the dog, Jasmine.

  “It’s my best friend’s pet, you never talked about Misty this way!” Emerald points to her pet alicorn who had a long mane with pastel colors, wings bigger than hers and a unicorn horn which could light up.

  “Misty doesn’t look like this monstrosity!”

  "Don’t kill the beast, please daddy, please!”

  Zeus didn't listen, he lifted his mighty sword and chopped of the head of sapphire's trusty pet, Jasmine.

Authors note: How rude... Maybe Zeus and Hades aren't so different! I had to include this because this beast is a combination of all my pets, and Jasmine passed away recently at age 15... This was really hard for me, so I decided to share it with all of you... Tysm for reading!!! I appreciate all of u!!!