Zeke pov

I cannot beleive that f*t*ss is my mate!

I know! My wolf Darren agreed. My wolf was discusted by her too. Lucky for me he decides his own life not the fates. Yeah it is........ but I feel like we forgot something......... wait sometimes rejected mates COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!!!

Well if she does I don't care. She should be dead anyways.

Then I felt a horrible pain on my hands and wrist... like silver. I looked down expecting to see blood but I saw nothing. If it isn't me that's in pain......................... it's my mate. Whatever. It's probaly just my girlfriend Eve. I hope she dies.

I just wish I didn't care for her wolf. My wolf said.

Too bad Eve isn't-- all of a sudden I felt a burning pain around my neck so I never finished that thought.

Our mate just did suicide! With a rope laced with silver! She probaly cut her wrist and took some werewolf drugs, as well!

"SHIT!" I yelled outloud.

In the living room.

Around 5/6 of the pack teenagers.

Then my girlfriend Eve came over and started yelling at everyone while me and my wolf were both thinking 'what have I done' while feeling sorry for ourselfs.

/////////////((((((///////\\\\\\\)))))))))\\\\\\\\\\\\

Can you beleive them. He and his wolf hated her but when she did suicide because he rejected her and they felt sorry for themselfs.