Chapter 1

APHRODITE'S POV

Aphrodite Gracchus, 16 yrs. of age, currently living at the condominium.

Pagkapasok naming sa office niya,nagsalita agad siya.

"Mr. Monhei, Mr. Lepidus, Ms. Doctrine, and...................................Ms. Gracchus" cold na sabi ni Chief Hannibal.

Umupo muna kami sa sofa bago sila nagtanong.

"Yes sir?" Tanong nila,yes sila.

Hindi kase ako yung tipong nagsasalita,nagsasayang ng laway lng eh.tss.

"The Simister Agents are not here today because of some emergency, so basically kayo ang gagawa sa mission nila and I want you to find this man.....imediately!" mahabang sabi niya and he gave us a file.

"What will we do to him if we cornered him?" tanong ni Pericles.

Pericles Lepidus- 18 yrs. of age and a half american and half filipino. He is the one who will hack the gadgets, cctv,computer and etc. to locate the person who will be arrested by us.

"Bring him to superior because he is the one who will punish that man." nakangising sabi niya.tsk.

"Okay..when will we start to play?"tanong ni Cleopatra.

Cleopatra Doctrine-  17 yrs. of age and a pure filipino. She is the person who loves to play a dangerous game and i admit that she is good.

"Well...baka tomorrow because superior is excited when it comes to that bastard!" sabi ni Chief.

"Hahahaha...mainit siguro ulo nun." tumatawang sabi ni Ptolemy.

Ptolemy Monhei Jr.- 19 yrs. Age and a pure filipino also. He is the guy who likes to joke but sometimes his joke is not funny anymore and when it comes to action, he is the one who will find a way to finish the task that was given by Chief Hannibal.

"What did you say,Ptolemy?" madiin ngunit nakakakilabot na boses ang nadinig namin malapit sa pintuan nitong office ni Chief.

Nanatili akong emotionless and tinitingnan si Ptolemy na nanginginig sa takot.

pfft.

"W-wla..n-naman  p-po, s-super-rior.." nauutal na sabi ni Ptolemy.pfft.