Ch.3

A/n
I forgot to mention that you're a youtuber along with your friends (you guys own a group channel). You guys do covers and originals (you're like a band), but you also do challenges. Y'all got 2 million subscribers. You guys are called Serenity. Enjoy the chapter 😘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your POV

Y/n: Heyy
Read 12:45 am

Y/n: ...

1 Hour Later

Y/n: Seen zoned

Y/n: I'm a little hurt 😭
Read 1:50 pm

I throw my phone onto my pillow beside me sighing. My thoughts were interrupted when Cara calls me to come down for the video.

It's Wednesday which means a new video.
We set up the cameras and take a seat on the couch. We start with our little introduction.

"I'm Cara"

"I'm Y/n"

"I'm Kc"

"And I'm Y/b/f/n"

"We're Serenity" we say together.

"We don't have a cover for you guys today" Kc starts.

"So we ask you guys to ask us some questions using #askserenity and tagging @serenityofficial on twitter and IG" I finish.

"So let's get to the questions" Y/b/f/n exclaims excitedly.

"First question" I read out a tweet I randomly selected "who's single?" I turn to look at everyone.

"I'm definitely not" Cara states

"I'm not either" Y/b/f says agreeing with Cara.

"I'm very single" Kc says raising her hand.

"I am too" I say also raising my hand "single like a Pringle" we say together, everyone bursting out into laugher.

We go through more question laughing most of the time, we'd have to edit those out. I scroll through twitter looking for another question but a particular one caught my eye. I immediately jump off the couch repeatedly saying oh my gosh. The girls are looking at me as if I had two heads.

"Breath, Y/n, breath" I look over to Kc and she was moving her hands up and down while inhaling and exhaling. I did as she told me and when I calmed down a bit I took my seat again.

"So what is it?" Y/b/f asks. I look at the girls then at the camera.

"The next question says, I like your covers and originals, you girls have great voices. I want to know if your willing to meet up with a demo ready?" I read the question slowly making sure not to miss anything and occasionally glancing at the girls "this is from @simoncowell" I show the tweet to my friends before showing it to the camera, they also start to freak out. It took us awhile to calm down but once we did we proceeded with the questions.

We do a few more questions before wrapping up the video.

"That was the last question, thanks for watching make sure to subscribe and leave a like" Cara exclaims.

"Till next time" We say our outro together as we all jump up from our seats.

Kc immediately takes my phone from my hands and sends out a tweet.

@serenityofficial: We would love to meet up with @simoncowell.

She throws me back my phone as they start a movie for us to watch. I lay on the couch watching the movie. I hear my phone ding, I check to see I got a multiple notifications.

@simoncowell: Great @serenityoffcial

I check to see he also sent a message.

@simoncowell: How about Friday at 8:00 am, be ready with a demo.

@serenityofficial: Ok, we'll be ready.

"Pinch me so I know this isn't a dream"

"Ow, not that hard."

Holy shit this is unreal.