Cannon p.2

"Hey babe." Madison entered the living room, coughing to show she was present. "Oh, hey!" Hannah got up to wrap her arms around her. "I love you." She smiled, breathing her sweet mixture of blossoms from her hair. "So.. last night." Hannah blushed, looking at Madison's exposed knees of her ripped jeans. "What do we tell Sydney?" Madison asked, as Hannah was walking to make breakfast she froze in her tracks. "Uh- we don't tell her." She scoffed, and covered her mouth, and she turned green. "Um.. Hannah are you feeling oka-" Hannah collapsed and Madison came to the rescue. Hannah moaned as she lifted her head. "Are you okay?" She asked again. Hannah threw her head back, and her stomach ached. "Noooo" Hannah threw up on Madison and on the ground. Madison picked up Hannah as she clung to her chest, they made it to the bathroom and she set her down, quickly getting a wet washrag. "You're okay." She whispered, setting it on her neck. "Thank you." Hannah murmured, and clung to her chest still, trying to fall asleep. "Please stay." Hannah asked. "I will, I promise. As long as you want me to." Madison promised. "Fall asleep in my arms, dear." She smiled down at her, petting her head. "I love you.." Hannah whispered. "I love you too." She quickly responded. "Hang on, you're super warm." She got up, letting Hannah's head rest on the cold floor. Madison soon returned in shorts and a tank top. Hannah was sound asleep and Madison stood there, watching her until her breathing fell into rhythm, Madison curled up beside her. She grabbed her phone, which was on mute because she didn't hear the buzz of Instagram. Hey, are u at hannahs house??? Sydney texted, and she texted back No, why would you think that..? Madison quickly texted back, and felt her heart racing, she absolutely knew she was about to hyperventilate. lol, ok. just makin sure u werent having a party w/o me! Sydney texted back within seconds, and she just sent lol. Hannah rolled over, hitting Madison in the boob. "Ow!" Madison giggled. "Sorry." Hannah yawned, and rolled over. "You feeling better?" She asked, leaning over to see if she was awake. Frailly, Hannah opened her eyes and her leafy gaze dimmed as the darkness from the towel on her forehead covered the light. "Yeah, a lot." Hannah admitted, and got up and waited for her eyes adjust to the light. "So... how, um.. Do you want to... Uhh... I mean.. -" "You should change your shirt." Hannah interrupted her stumbled sentence. Madison glanced down at her shirt "I already changed it." Madison reminded her. She wiped her eyes, and looked again. "Wow I'm dumb." Hannah scoffed. Madison quickly lifted her head and protested. "Wrong." She smiled. "Don't sound like Donald Trump, please." She responded, cuffing her face. "I'll try not to sound like a sexist, racist, pig." Madison got up. "Let's go downstairs. The bathroom is scary, princess." She helped Hannah get up "Okay." Hannah cuddled against Madison, walking downstairs. "I love you." Hannah said again. She smirked, and kissed her cheek. "So, I guess you feel better?" Madison kissed her neck. "You trying to make me feel hot & bothered?" Hannah moaned quietly. "Yeah. Probably" Madison smiled.

omg ok dw there will be 67 more chapters