Part 11: The Plan

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Vote, comment and follow! Byeeee!!

___________________

Natsus POV

Being my "Bad boy" self! I decided to skip class. I got a snack from the vending machine and walked out to the field. But i didn't expect to see someone thats VERY good in school there, sitting under a tree, asleep. It was Lucy. She had her earbuds in. I'm suspecting she fell asleep? I don't know. I'll have to wake her up and ask her. I walked up to her and shook her. "Lucy", "Luuccccy", "luceee!"

Lucys POV

"Lucy"

"Luuccccy"

"Luceee!"

I jolted awake. "Huh!? What, where!?"
"woah, woah calm down there tiger" "Natsu!? What are you doing here!"
"...uhm..im skipping class...." "But its break! How are you skipping class then!" "...Uhm....Luce....the bell to go to class already rang..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHAAATTTT!!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD! ITS GONNA RUIN MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!! I'VE NEVER SKIPPED BEFORE!" "Yadda, yadda! Calm down! We'll just say thaaatt. I saw you asleep under a tree while i was walking by the uhm....door that leads to the field anndd that i walked up to you to see if you were okaayy...and you said you had a major headache so i took you to the nurses office!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Isn't that LYING...?" "u...uhm...yeah.."
"I've never lied before i can't do that!"
"Alright then. Have it your way..."
"..........Grrr! Fine...lets do it.."
"Great!"

____________________

Hope you enjoyed!! ^3^