I Wish I Didn't Remember...

Dark links p.o.v.
It's kind of unusual for me to be... unguarded. Its unnerving. I'm humming one of the only songs I know. I think its called "Mad Hatter". I heard it only once before I was locked here. It has a red shade of light here. Its too cold for my liking. I'm angry at him. Gannon I mean. He put me in this godforsaken cell. I hate him for that. I have to wait for this so called "hero" to enter the temple. When he does I-... Well I'm supposed to kill him. I don't want to, but its my purpose. I was "created" to kill him. Gannon created me using the "Hellslicer". If you don't already know, the Hellslicer is a sword which the "first wielder" can create a life form called a "second wielder" which will wield the sword until a set purpose is achieved. The second wielder can look like anything the first wielder wishes. The first wielder can also set a specific time of death for if the second wielder doesn't get killed. Mine is in two years from now. Today is supposedly the day the hero will enter. I hear a faint sound like a stone door being opened in the next room. Muffled noises follow. Another door. Footsteps start walking down a hallway in my direction. Well, I guess its time...
-

"D!" ... "D!" I finally hear and snap out of the memory. I look up at the person calling my name. I smile at the green clad hero before me. "Sorry Link" I say "I must have zoned out there." "You really must try not to do that anymore. Anyway, foods ready." Link says "It smells good." I say and we walk over to the table and eat. After eating I ask where we are. "We're still in the same place we were last time you asked. Adobe Village" Link replies. "Thanks." I say "I can never remember." I say. I remember my time of death is now in a year.
/////////////////////////
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Thanks for reading this story! I hope you like it so far. There will be a llllllloooooooonnnnnnnggg story to cover, so, bye, and if you made it this far, welcome to hell. And hurry up! The welcoming committee is in the next chapter!