Chapter 4: Jake- Come Back

I know what all of you guys are thinking, how could I cheat on a girl I've been with for years? It all started when me and Jamie got into a fight; we kept arguing over the fact that either me or her was selfish. Jamie said, 'Oh please you're more selfish than I! You're the one who wants all my devoted time!' All I said was, 'Well I guess I do since you're all over this guy named Bobbi. Who even spells Bobby B-O-B-B-I?' 'Well he treats me like a lady unlike a certain someone who treats me as though I'm not there whenever Bianca's around! Or how about Monica? Who you know that you shouldn't be checking out!' I just shrugged at that, I couldn't help it if the girl was hot. 

Yup, call me a jerk. I was really harsh during the times me and Jamie argued. I wanted to take all the bad words back. Tried to not sound so harsh whenever me and her argued about what I did. But every time I tried, it still came out pretty harsh. I'm the worse asshole that anybody could come across.

I started to call her; when it was on it's fourth ring she picked up the phone.

Jamie: What do you want you inconsiderate bastard?!

Jake: Listen okay, I don't want us to fall apart-

Jamie: We are dust Jake all because of you! Don't tell me what you want, you've done that for too long! Why are you calling?

Jake: I just wanted to talk things through, please just listen to me.

Jamie: Fine get it over with.

Jake: I was wrong, okay, I was totally wrong. Can we meet up at the Johnson's cafe to talk face to face?

A tear ran down my face. She was silent for a moment; I didn't even know if she was still there. I choked back a sob, I didn't want her to hear me cry, I didn't want to sound like a coward. More of an asshole than I already was.

Jamie: Fine I'll see you there.