one

No Money No Fame

"Princess? Where is the money?" Vera asks her friend while digging her hand into the bag. "It should be in there! They told me it was in there." Princess whispers to her while searching the area. Vera growls under her breath then holds up a handful of napkins, "You are so damn stupid!" She throws it up in Princess's face.

Vera:

"Listen bitch you would be scared too if you had to go in there and around a bunch of men holding guns up in your face

"Listen bitch you would be scared too if you had to go in there and around a bunch of men holding guns up in your face." Princess snaps then snatches the bag from Vera. "Bernie ain't going to like this."
"Fuck him, we need this money to make our own studio since these white men won't sign you."

"Alright Princess, try to use these napkins to make us something." Vera laughs at Princess then walks off. Princess catches up to her and they head home. Chicago was their home. Chicago isn't bad as long as you keep your eyes open. Everyone tries to make a living obviously. Vera always wanted to be a singer ever since her Mother disappeared to be one. That was when at the age of nine. Her mother was never around so she had to live with her friend Princess. The two girls one day met a girl named Moe who could sing. She was famous in Chicago but no one knew her outside of the city. Moe was going to be something someday and Vera was going to join her. So as of now the two were living in her apartment.

Vera and Princess head up to fifth floor and open the front door to a surprise. Moe was packing her things. "What the hell is going on?" Princess questions as she paces around. "Hey guys, I'm going to L.A. to stay with James."

"YOU MEAN THAT WHITE BOY YOU ONLY BEEN DATING FOR A WEEK?!" Vera yells and slams the front door, walks up to Moe.
"Listen he is really sweet and he said it would be better for me. He already has my songs playing in record companies down there."

Moe:

"What about us?" Princess crosses her arms

"We all know we as a group couldn't work out. Princess you can barely sing a note and Vera you act like you run the damn group. James and I will be successful. Chicago isn't the place to become famous dahlings!" Moe grins at us then we could hear James's horn on his car go off.

"Have fun then." Princess smirks, "just to let you know I'm going to make sure Vera becomes more famous than your diva ass."

Moe giggles, "You act like I betrayed you both but I didn't. You are lucky I'm letting you both stay here while I'm gone. Anyways, have fun."

She walks out and Vera yells down the stairs at her, "DON'T TRIP BITCH!"

"Come on Verri, we got some work to do." Princess says and flips her hair.

Princess: