Part 3 LEMON

3rd person POV:

Y/n covered a yawn as she laid on a wooden board in the rafters. Eddie has been cleaning up his living space since their wedding a week ago and hasn't even spoken to her once that whole day. She watched as her husband finished putting together a bed. He stood back and looked around the room in awe. Eddie smiled and looked up on the rafters where his wife was lying. "Darling you can come down here. It's more livable and safe for you now."

Y/n popped her head over the edge and gave him a mischievous smirk. "Hmm, no."

Eddie looked at her for a second before speaking again. "We can start our family now, it's safe enough for babies and you even said that you wanted to have children."

Y/n's smirk grew. She slowly pushed her chest off of the edge of the board and acted like she was thinking. "Nope, don't feel like it."

Eddie was confused until he saw her smirk. "You're going to make me work for it, you little minx." He smiled and hoisted himself into the rafters. Y/n crawled away and hid among the wooden supports. Eddie laughed and started to sing. "When I was a boy my mother said to me, get married son and see how happy you would be~" He looked behind one of the supports. "I have looked all over but no girly can I find~" He looked behind another support. "Who seems to be just like the little girl I have in mind~" He reached behind another support and felt y/n's shirt against his hand. "I will have to look around, until the right one I have found~" He laughed as he scooped y/n up into his arms and kissed her passionately. "I want a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad~" He started to climb out of the rafter and placed y/n on her feet. He continued to sing as he held her close as he danced. "She was a pearl and the only girl that daddy ever had. A good old fashioned girl with heart so true, one who loves nobody else but you. I want a girl just like the girl who married dear old dad." He leaned down and kissed y/n as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Y/n pulled away for air and looked up at her husband. "I've been thinking, if we ever get out of here I could help the other patients. I have a psychology degree and money set aside from my mother."

Eddie smiled and kissed the top of y/n's head. "You are the child of the most feared man in this asylum and the beautiful wife of a variant, you will automatically gain the respect from the others, and you will have me to protect you." He lifted y/n up and laid her down on the large bed that he took from the doctors living quarters. "I know you can do it but what about our children?" He kissed down the side of her head and grazed his lips against her neck. "I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt and the children not having their mother." He placed a kiss on the sensitive skin causing y/n to gasp. "Let's not think about the asylum right now, hmm?" Eddie started to leave his mark on y/n's neck making her gasp and moan more.

"Eddie." She gasped and wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his black hair. Eddie smiled as he traced his kissed down her neck and snaked his hands up her shirt. "Stop teasing." Y/n moaned.

Eddie grinded his hips against his wife's. "Let's enjoy this. You are a delicate gift meant to be unwrapped, and unwrapped again," He took a knife out of his back pocket and cut off the clothes blocking him from seeing y/n's body. "and savored." He moved his right hand down to y/n's womanhood and started rubbing her folds.

Y/n arched her back and pressed her breasts against Eddie's chest as she moaned. "Oh god." She whispered as Eddie started to trail kisses down her body.

He used his free hand to unzip his pants and pulled out his member. "You are so beautiful, darling." He started to pump his hand. The more he make y/n moan the more he pumped. He eventually made y/n sit up as he lied down and pushed her face to him member. Y/n got the signal and gently grabbed the large member and started to stroke it causing Eddie to moan. "Don't tease me, woman." He grunted. Y/n put the tip in her mouth and started to slowly take him in little by little. She started to bob her head a little before picking up her pace. Eddie pushed y/n back down onto the bed and positioned himself at her entrance. "I need you now, darling, our children need you." He said as he pushed himself deep inside her.

Y/n tensed up at the pain as tears ran down her face. Eddie leaned down and kissed his wife's cheeks. "Don't worry darling, this is just one of the few pains women go through in life." He continued to kiss y/n's tears away until he felt her move her hips and moan. "Now you are ready, darling." Eddie started to thrust in and out of y/n at a steady pace as if he were going to break her if he was too rough.

Y/n looked up at her lover. His eyes were clouded with lust but he was holding himself back, he wanted more but didn't want to risk hurting the only woman who hasn't run away from him. "F-faster... Please." She moaned bucking her hips against Eddie's causing him to grunt.

Eddie pulled out and flipped y/n onto her stomach before roughly pushing himself back in. He leaned over to where his chest was against his lover's back. "I thought you would never ask." He said placing his hand on y/n's hip lifting her until her rear was in the air. He thrusted deeper into her causing her to cry in pleasure. "I want you to scream my name, darling." He slapped her ass before thrusting in and out as fast as he fould.

Y/n gripped the sheets as she moaned. "Eddie!" She cried.

"You are going to need to be a little louder than that, darling." He squeezed her hips knowing that his end was approaching. "Let everyone here know who you belong to!"

Y/n lifted her face from the pillows and thrust her hips against Eddie's bringing her closer to her end. "Eddie!" She screamed as she finally came.

"Darling!" Her walls tightened around his member causing his to release his seed into her womb. After a few more thrusts he finally pulled out and laid down pulling y/n onto his chest. "You are amazing, darling." He kissed her forehead that now had sweet on it.

Y/n sighed as she finally caught her breath. "Am I insane?" She asked earning a confused look from her husband. "I live in an asylum, married a variant, I'm the daughter of a evil spirit or whatever the fuck he is."

Eddie chuckled and ran his hand through his wife's h/c h/l hair. "If you are insane then so is the rest of the world, darling." He trailed his hand down her back and held it at her ass. "If anything you are making everyone you come into contact with become sane. I mean Oliver has been using eggs instead of blood when he's baking and Allen and Matt are not trying to kill each other as much anymore." He roughly squeezed her ass. "And it's not right for a beautiful woman to curse."

Y/n smiled and kissed Eddie. "I love you." She said before drifting into a deep sleep.

Eddie smiled and pulled some blankets over them. "I love you too darling." He moved both of his hands so that they were resting on her belly. "And I love you too. Hopefully you're in there but we will see in a few weeks now, won't we?" He said before also drifting into sleep.