Intro

It was just another day in the Parks Department, when Leslie got another complaint about one of the parks.

Ron sent Leslie and Tom to deal with the complaint about the park.

Once they arrived at the park they realized that there was a drunk stuck in the slide. Leslie knew she had to deal with this quick, so she got a broom and started to whack the slide! He was hangover, tired, and obnoxious. Leslie didn't want the kids to not be able to use the slide, so she did not give up!

Finally after a little bit of whacking of the slide he finally slid down the slide and all the kids began to cheer with excitement! 

During the incident Tom was busy on his phone. Probably on social media or texting someone.

They finally got back to the office and Leslie started working more on current and upcoming projects she has.

One of the upcoming projects is Ann's birthday! Leslie was super excited, she wanted to do something super special for her birthday! She obviously was going to get a banner made for her birthday. 

There was a lot of planning in store, but Ann was worth it in Leslie's eyes. So she set off into Pawnee to get supplies for Ann's birthday.

Meanwhile back at the Parks Department Andy and April were at the shoe shine stand just sitting around doing what they do best, nothing.

Andy was trying to think of a new song for his band Mouse rat. April was just spitting out random things to help him think of a brand new song.

Leslie finally got everything ready for Ann's surprise party! She was going to tell Ann there was an emergency at her house and that she needed to come ASAP! Then Leslie and everyone else was going to hide and then jump out from their hiding spots when Ann walked through the door.

The whole party was planned down to the minute and Ann was going to be so happy when she came home to an amazing party thrown by her best friend.