Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Esamea's POV

"Esamae." Ahhh shit hear we go again.

With the perfect timing I rolled over the bed and thump, my bestfriend Matthew came jumping on my bed.

"Really Matthew? Do you have to do this every morning?" I moaned but was muffled by the pillow my face was shoved into.

"As a matter of fact yes I do, cause you never get up in time for school"

"That's the point, genius"

Finally he was tired of my lack of movement and picked me up carrying me to my bathroom.
"Ok princess, get ready and be down in 15 minutes ok?" He commanded. I mean who does he think he is?!

"And who exactly do you think you are?" Asking him the question on my mind.

"Your bestfriend" he said with his devilish smirk.

I sighed in defeat, "sadly" I muttered but smiled.

He sent a wink my way then was off and left me to it. Matt is a very well known football player and had been offered so much but has turned it all down because it would mean leaving me. I felt really bad but he made up his mind and it was to late.  Well Matthew and I have been bestfriends for as long as I can remeber and he is actually my only friend. I don't know why people don't like me but it doesn't really matter as long as i have Matthew. He is the captain of the football team and I am...well nobody but somehow I was blessed with him as my bestfriend and I'm never letting him go.

I finished getting ready and made my way but came to a stop, pancakes. I sprinted down cause trust me, Matthew's pancakes are worth running for. As I came to the kitchen I ran straight into a rock hard chest. I looked up and it was Matthew.

"Wow someone's in a rush" he commented chuckling.

"Yea because you made pancakes" I said in a 'duh' tone topping it off with a 'duh' look.

"Well eat up while I go get my car" and with that he left to go next door while I demolished the pancakes.

******************************

Kia ora (hi). So this is my first chapter and if you liked it please leave a like and comment.

Ka kete until the next chapter.