Chapter 1

" Mom I don't want to go.. tsk..tsk"
My mom look at me with her tearfull eyes. " Honey u need to.. I mean - this is for your good" , she says as she kiss my head.. "But mom I jus..
"shhhh baby, don't matter what happen.. this is your big opportunity .. u can't let it go just like that...".

Youngji's POV
it's not that I don't wanna go but I don't think I can live without my family , friends and others.

FLASHBACK
I was in my class while plugging my earphones and look at the outside of the window...
Suddenly, Mrs. Kim come to my class
" Attention please.. may I talk to ... * she stop a while and stare at the paper that she hold ... I am sorry , may I talk to Kim Taehyung and Heo Youngji , please?
I quickly unplug my earphones and go outside the class with the boy that I hate the most which is Kim Taehyung ..
I can't help but annoyed as he keeps stare at me. When we go to Mrs. Kim who is outside the class , she sighed and say ," Congratulations for both of you. You got the offer to Harvard university Cambridge "
Taehyung or I would like to call him as a JERK share a glare with me . He smile widely and bow to Mrs. Kim while thank her. I just followed what he do awkwardly before walk away.
Mrs. Kim and the Jerk had left clueless ...
END OF FLASHBACK

Youngji sit on the couch while stare at the transcript form for the Harvard university Cambridge offer . She took the pen and sign the transcript. After that she looks at her parents and what can she see is proud and hopeful eyes on her. She sighed and force a smile to them. Her mother give her a warm hug while stroking her hair gently.
After that, she excuses herself and go to his bedroom. She sighed and jump to the bed and close her eyes. Within a few minutes , she already fall asleep.

Next Morning..
Youngji-ahh wake up, it's already 8 am !
Youngji wake up and check her phone . She was shock as she sees there are 178 unread messages . She looks at the messages and chuckled as her best friends, Yura give her a cute video call. Suddenly she hears someone knocking the door."Come in"
Youngji say while putting her phone on the desk beside her bed. Her mom sit beside her while patting her back
"Youngji-ahh why you are still on your bed . My friends gonna come so please prepare and dress nicely, okay?
Youngji nods and force a smile.
After that Youngji take a bath and wear a lacy dress with light makeup and also she curled her hair a little.Youngji is really pretty with the good girl look on her.
Youngji walk to her mirror and look how does she look and sighed. Suddenly there is knocking sound from the door. "Wait a minute" Youngji say as she one the door.
She shocked as she see a a tall figure and it was Kim Taehyung.
"What the fuc.." Taehyung cut her off " Our parents are waiting for us so let's go", he said and walk. A mean while, Youngji still froze at the spot. Taehyung look at her and sighed while grab her wrist and drag her downstairs. Out of nowhere a smirk appears on Taehyung lips *you must be even more shock after this Heo Youngji.

Taehyung's POV
I knock the door nervously and I thought that I saw an angle . Oh my god she is very pretty in that dress with the light makeup and also her hair fall perfectly. I can't help but stare at her and she also cute when she was shock. Oh my god Kim Taehyung , stop it. I think I have fall for her . Oo just kidding I have fall for her since last year , yes I mean yes.
Please, who would not fall in love with this girl.
End of POV

Youngji still really shocked as she stared at Taehyung . Taehyung chuckle and say" Stop staring or you will fall for me" , he smirk.
Youngji wake from her dream and her cheeks turning red as she embarrassed. She stared at his hand that holding her hand, ."*coughed* can you please?*pointing at her hand and his"
Taehyung immediately release her hand and scratching his nape as he is blushing. When they reached the living room , Youngji bow to Taehyung parents and sit beside him.
Taehyung cant help but stare at every move Youngji do.
Mr. Kim is the one that start conversation, " So as you already know Taehyung and Youngji will flew like another 5 months right?" Taehyung and Youngji nod.
"So what if we held the marriage ceremony on the 5th June. "
"What??? Who are getting married ,"
Youngji bursted as she curious about it.
Taehyung look at Youngji as Youngji also look at him, "us"*Taehyung say as he smile at her .
Youngji shocked and .......