Fifteen

"Harry wake up!" I say poking Harry's right cheek.

"I'm up jeez." Harry says frowning.

"Good." I say smirking.

I walk into the bathroom and out on my makeup. Harry walks in and takes a photo of me smirking.

"What are you doing that for?" I snap making Harry laugh.

"You're allowed to take photos of me but I'm not allowed to take photos of you?" Harry says making me smirk.

I roll my eyes and put on some of my mascara until Harry hits it out of my hand.

"gee thanks." I say rolling my eyes.

"You're welcome." Harry says smiling.

I wipe off the smudged makeup with a makeup wipe and re-apply it. I look at Harry who is trying not to laugh at me.

***

"Turn this off." I say frowning. Harry and I are sitting in our car and Harry turned on the radio and of course Taylor swift is on. I hate her so much. She is a snake.

"Gladly." Harry says changing the station.

"YOU PUT A SOUR LITTLE FLAVOUR IN MY MOUTH NOW." I sing.

"What is this?" Harry asks making me gasp.

"THIS is Panic! At The Disco." I say frowning.

"Oh they're cool." Harry says smiling.

I narrow my eyes and stare at him causing him to laugh at me. I'm the opposite of intimidating.

I roll me eyes and look out the window crossing my arms.

Harry pokes my cheek making me laugh. "Can you not?" I snap as Harry continues poking my face.

I roll my eyes and plug my phone onto the AUX cord "what are you gonna play?" Harry says smirking.

"Not One Direction." I say smirking.

I shuffle the Panic! At The Disco songs that are on my phone and start singing them.

"SWEAR TO SHAKE IT UP IF YOU SWEAR TO LISTEN OH WE'RE STILL SO YOUNG DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION I AIM TO BE YOUR EYES." I look at Harry who is recording me.

"That's not nice." I say frowning.

"You have a lovely voice." Harry says smiling.

"No I don't." I say frowning.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

Harry rolls his eyes and parks his car. "Why did you park the car?" I ask frowning.

"I stopped somewhere else." Harry says smirking.

"Ew why did you stop near the subway?" I ask frowning.

"Because we are going to take the train somewhere." Harry says.

"Let me guess you can't tell me because it's a surprise." I say making Harry laugh.

"How'd you know?" Harry says making me roll my eyes.

We sit in silence for the rest of the trip but it's not awkward. It's a good silence.

"OMG IS THAT ANDREW GARFIELD?!?" I scream making Harry laugh.

He pulls over and I run out of the car asking for a selfie with Andrew.

He smiles and nods I blush and take the pic. "You were AMAZING in The Amazing Spiderman." I say smiling.

"Aw thankyou that's really sweet. Her I know you." Andrew says making me raise an eyebrow.

"Your name is Olivia right?" He says smiling. I nod. "You and your boyfriend are trending on twitter." He says and I nod again.

After a while I get back in the car and Harry smiles taking my phone. "Send me this one please." Harry says showing me a photo of me and Andrew smiling it's a plain photo but it's a nice one.

***

"What movie are we gonna watch?" I ask making Harry smile.

"Follow me."

I shrug and follow him to a cinema where he hands the tickets that he must've already bought to the person working.

"What are we watching?" I say frowning.

"We're watching... TITANIC!!"

"WHAT TITANIC YOU KNOW I AM GONNNA CRY YOU ARE SO MEAN." I scream making everyone turn around and look at me. "Sorry." I say awkwardly.

As the movie ends Harry and I get out of our seats. As the lights turn on slowly Harry laughs at me. I slap him and he scowls.

"I told you I was gonna cry." I say frowning. As we leave I walk into the restroom and look at my face. My face is red and my eyes are all gross. Yes I've been crying but come one it's titanic who doesn't cry?

***

"Leonardo DiCaprio was SO HOT wasn't he? Even though he still is but you know what I mean" I say making Harry roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Harry says making me frown.

"Hater." I say folding my arms.

Harry laughs while shaking his head.

***

"I'm tired." I whine as harry walks in the room.

"Then go to sleep."

"Okay goodnight."

"Goodnight beautiful."