I've been tagged!

So I've been tagged by the lovely leoenerys for this! Thanks girl! Now to begin!!!

Fave Song: My current favorite song is "21st Century Girl" 😍😍👌👌🔥🔥 I listen to it multiple times on a daily tbh. It's a great song with a great message! What's not to love???

Ultimate Bias: Forever and ALWAYS Park Jimin ❤ this gorgeous human being needs more love and recognition! He cares so much for his members!!! He is very sweet and so selfless towards them

Ultimate Bias: Forever and ALWAYS Park Jimin ❤ this gorgeous human being needs more love and recognition! He cares so much for his members!!! He is very sweet and so selfless towards them. All BTS ships aside it really doesn't matter we should love all the members! So next time I see hate towards Jimin don't be surprised to find me there holding signs saying: #PROTECTHIMATALLCOSTS & #FITEME because I will fight you on this. Now putting Ships back into the program...All of you salty TaeKook/ VKook stans who wanted to vote Jimin out of BTS because he was "getting in the way" of your ship 😐😒😡😠 can come fight me! BITCH NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND HURT THIS MOCHI.....🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢🔪🔪🔪 I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL END YOU.

🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢🔪🔪🔪 I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL END YOU

Try me bitch.......

.wow.....this escalated very quickly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Regrets nothing]
.
.
.
.
.
👌💁😬💪

But seriously though, nothing gets to me quicker than when fake fans, shippers, and haters come after him...leave. Him. Alone. He's precious and just wants to be loved....

p.s.

Where all my Jikook shippers at???

Love and peace to y'all! ❤❤✌✌

Anyways my point has been made. I love this precious being dearly and will fight you if you even think about the things or things related to those listed above. If you're reading this and feel offended/attacked? Get out of here/get off my page/ unfollow me. Seriously gtfo....#rantover

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Now back to what we came here for.

Favorite MV: Now this is my personal opinion....but...My favorite is "I Need U" I just love all the Cinematic shots and the themes behind this MV I know this isn't everyone's favorite but to me I hold this music video very dearly to my heart. It's beautiful to say the least.

Fave Era: my favorite era  has to be the "Fire" era....❤❤❤❤❤❤ I love it!!!!!

Fave Rapper: Rapmonster/Namjoon. Now I can get into a long rant about this man just like I did Jimin above, but I would be restating some facts here so I'm going to skip over it and give you the shortened version. Namjoon only wants to be loved as well.  He is a hard working man who needs to be appreciated waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy more than he is! LOVE HIM!!!!!! (Same with Jin) *shamless when it comes to this but like seriously y'all going to hate on this: ????*
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

🚫🚫🚫🚫💢💢💢💢💢 Why?????😭😭😭😭😭 please love him too!!!! Even if I have an ultimate bias I LOVE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the members. #Stopthehate ✌

Jin.......God I love you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 this
awkward and sweet bean needs to be loved more too. End of story.

Fave Vocalist: I love them all. Even When Jhope and Suga sing....😂😂😂 I still love them. When I first read this question my immediate thought was that Jimin sings beautifully...but so does all of the vocal line! And then I began thinking some more about when Namjoon sings and that's honestly beautiful too. So yes, I don't have a favorite vocalist per say sorry 😏😏😏😏❤❤❤❤

This was seriously long af and I apologize but some things just needed to be said ya know???? Anyways moving on....

Tagging: I am Tagging namjoons_hidden_nips jikook_wydd Staycute1234 JibootyforLife JeonCenaaaa