Am I dreaming

~Eren POV
I ran into something or someone I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings the way I should have. I got up and saw who I had bumped into it was the girl I was trying to catch up with I put my hand out to help her up and she takes it.

~Mikasa POV
As I ran to school someone had bumped into me but I couldn't really tell who he was until he reached out to me with his hand and I took it. I looked at him I was about to speak but he beat me to it. Boy: Hey sorry for bumping into you are you alright?
Mikasa: Yea I'm fine but why are you saying sorry. Boy: I was trying to catch up to you to know if we went to the same school. Mikasa: Oh well I do go to that school I'm Mikasa ackerman. Boy: I'm Eren jaeger nice to meet you mikasa. Mikasa: likewise.

~Eren POV
So her name is mikasa I feel really bad about what I did but she understands it was an accident. I was about to ask her if she'd like to walk to school together but I felt like I had said something other than what I planned. Eren: you are really pretty mikasa. I can't believe I just said that and I barely just met her I started to blush.

~Mikasa POV
We were just standing there awkwardly until eren said something that made me blush so much. Eren: you are really pretty mikasa. I just stood there blushing and I could see he was too I decided to ask if he wanted to be friends and walk to school with me. Mikasa: ummm thanks.. and do you want to walk to school with me. Eren: sure thing. Why didn't I say I wanted to be friends maybe I'm no I just met him that can't be but he is really cute and I kinda liked it when he called me pretty.

~Eren POV
I hope she doesn't think I'm weird for just blurting it out like that but at least we are walking to school together I didn't care if I was late anymore I just wanted this to last forever.
We got to school late but I didn't mind mikasa did because she grabbed my hand and ran to our first class I didn't even know we had our first class together I'll have to check my schedule later. We were in front of the door and I ask mikasa if she wanted to be friends. Eren: Hey mikasa do you want to be friends I Mean I'm not friend zoning you.... ummm I mean.
Mikasa: Sure eren I know what you mean and I'd like us to be friends.