Chapter 1 Getting the stuff ready

(Aphmau) I cant wait for the Halloween Festival. (Kawai i Chan) Aphmau~Senpai who are you inviting? (Aphmau) Im inviting you garroth, katelyn, travis, laurence, Dante, nicole, lucinda, Candenza, Zane, vlayd and a-aaron. (Kawaii Chan) OMG MY FAVORIOTE SHIP AARMAU!!!! (Aphmau) -_- seriously kawaii chan? (Kawaii Chan) I had to its my favorite ship. wait are you inviting michi and reese and Jeffery. (Aphmau) I don't know well I thought you and reese broke up and michi took him as well jeffory uh travis and jeffory will fight. (Kawaii Chan) Well ok.
(Aphmau) Anyways should we get the stuff. (Kawaii Chan) yeah.
(Apmau) well lets go  target or party city. (Kawaii Chan) Party city They have the good things. (Aphmau) Im going to call everyone that the party starts at 7:00. (Kawaii Chan) ok! *Aphmau calls everyone* (Aphmau) Done lets go! *Taxi picks them to party city* (Kawaii Chan) wow! (Aphmau) They changed it. (Kawaii Chan) I know right! (Aphmau) Yeah lets go. *They get the stuff* *Taxi takes them home* (Aphmau) Thank you taxi. Ok kawaii chan lets go get the things ready. (Kawaii Chan) Ok! *They are getting the stuff ready* (Kawii chan and aphmau) Done! (Aphmau) wow we both said it. (IKawaii chan) I know right! Well we better get ready its 6:10 lets go.