Tourist Trap..............

In rural Wis consin,there is an old abandoned park.Built in the 1920s, it served as the towns gathering place for everyone.That's is until a newly developed ride was installed in 1932. It was an innocent looking childish train, with three small trolleys pulled behind it. It went around some loops before going into a small tunnels.But this is were the story gets weird.There were numerous cases of child death this year all of this happening after the child rode on the train system.Some kid  went missing in that short tunnel (about 10 feet) and the others went comatose after leaving. Once upon, existing was found to be dead. Her dress was covered in what looked like a small bloody handprint.Some killed thereself by scratching there throuts unti they bled out and one of them killed another child before hanging herself with razor wire at there family farm.The park was closed and the towns popularity as a tourist town plummeted. Recently, a group of scientist was sent to the park. They taped a video camera to the train and put a new inter with it before sending it onits way to the tracks.When the train when through the tunnel everything was empty except the camera.The last ten seconds were static save for the sound of children laughing.