Chapter 3: Dinner with A Side of Love

• Dedicated to All my lovely Fallen Angels (fans)

James .P.O.V.

Ashly. I only just met her, but I love her. She trusted me enough to tell me everything about herself and her past. No girl as wonderful as her deserved to go through so much pain. Kendall loved Nevah, Carlos loved Alison, and Logan loved Lexi, who was as much of a nerd as he was. Each of us almost broke into tears at hearing the lives of our girls, especially Logan. The thought of living a life like Lexi's just makes me shudder. She said to Logan exactly this "I left without looking back. I was leaving for my own good. If my father misses me I don't care. It was his fault for pushing me away." That's just wow. Imagine if I had a life like hers. So much pain in her life. I would've ran away not caring weather I lived on the streets or not, instead of planing ahead like they did. Of course I probably would've ended up living with etheir Kendall, Carlos or Logan.

I had the perfect outfit picked.  Now I have to help Kendall pick out an outfit. I walked into the room he shared with Logan. There were clothes everywhere. "Why does it look like the closet threw up?" "Just help me find something to wear!"  "Ok!" After finally sorting through the mess and putting the closet back together, we found him something to wear. A gray plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and purple vans. I was wearing a purple tee shirt with a black dress shirt- unbuttoned, over it; with distressed jeans.

I heard a knock on the apartment door. Ashly, Alison, Nevah, Lexi and Sarah must be here. I was going to get the door, but I heard it being opened by Ms.Knight.  Me and Kendall walked out of his room. "Hello, welcome to our apartment. How about a quick tour." "Okay" We gave them a tour. Me with Ashly, Kendall with Nevah, Logan with Lexi, and Carlos with Alison.

Ms.Knight yelled, "Dinner is redy!" We had pizza for dinner, and then we watched some tv. "Can you come in the hallway with me? I need to ask you something." Ashly said. "Sure." "I alredy know what song I'm going to sing tomorrow, well Alison and I are doing a duet of it and I'm also singing it by myself. Can you tell me what you think?" "Yeah." She started singing. Man her voice was amazing.

Four years old, with my back to the door. All I could hear was the family war. Your Selfish hands always expecting more. Am I your child or just a Charity ward?

You have a hallowed heart but it's heavy in your chest. I try so hard to fight it, but it's hopeless, hopeless you're hopeless. Oh father, please father I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. oh.

It's been five years since we've spoken last. And you can't take back what we never had. Oh I can be manipulated only so many times. Before even I love you starts to sound like a lie. You have a hallowed out heart but it's heavy in your chest. I try so hard to fight it, but it's hopeless, you're hopeless.

Oh father, please father I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. Don't you remember I'm you baby girl. How could you push me out of your world? Lie to you flesh and your blood.  Put your hands on the ones you swore you loved. Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? How could you throw me right out of your world?

So young when the pain had begun. Now forever afraid of being loved. Oh father, please father I'd love to leave you alone, but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father put the bottle down for the love of a daughter. For the love of a daughter.

She had tears running down her face as she finished the song. I gently kissed them away. "That was amazing. Don't worry. Me, Kendall, Logan, Carlos, Ms.Knight, and Katie will always be here for you. And you have Alison, Nevah and Lexi." I said to her broken soul.

"You really think so? And thank you. I've only know you for a day and you're amazing." she said in her wonderful voice. "I know so. And you very welcome. No girls as wonderful as you four deserve to go through so much pain. Especially you." She giggled. Which was extremely cute. I gave her a hug and she  returned it and laid her head on my chest for a minute. I heard  Ms.Knight call for us.