Chapter Seven: Movies and Kisses Part 2

*Sarah's POV*

I grabbed my stuff and walked into the bathroom. I made sure I had my soft, fluffy, neon green towel and closed and locked the bathroom door. Better safe than sorry! I put on my Favourites playlist on my iPod touch, and the first song that came on was "It's Not Me It's You" by Skillet.

"Let's get the story straight.

You were a poison.

You flooded through my veins.

You left me broken.

You tried to make me think.

That the blame was all on me.

With the pain you put me through.

And now I know that it's not me it's you!

It's not me it's.

You! Always has been you.

All the lies and stupid things you say and do it's you!

It's not me it's you!

All the lies and pain you put me through.

And now that it's not me it's YOU!" I turned the knobs, made the water cold, but not freezing, and hopped in (not literally, and yes, I took all my clothes off). I got my hair wet and scrubbed my scalp and lathered my hair with my sweet-smelling cherry blossom shampoo. The next song was "Rock And Roll" by Avril Lavigne.

"I don't care about my makeup.

I like it better when my jeans are ripped up.

Don't know how to keep my mouth shut.

You say 'So what?' (What!)" I rinsed my hair, then put in the same as the shampoo smelling conditioner and rinsed. I then scrubbed my body with my body wash. It smells like how the air smells outside right after it rains. I rinsed, shaved(I didn't nick myself for once!), and wrapped my towel around myself. I dried off and got dressed. I put my hair in a tight Dutch braid(A/N: Go look it up, it's gorgeous! It's kinda like Prim Everdeen's), put my dirty clothes in my hamper in the bathroom, unlocked the door, turned off my music, and walked out. It didn't surprise me that Niall was on my bed, playing with my iPhone 4S. I said,"Hey, we're gonna watch 'Hairspray'. If you need to shower, I put my dad's stuff in there for you to use, blah blah blah,ect. ect., I'm starting the movie.... EYES UP HERE BLONDIE!!!! And towels are under the sink. That should be it. Oh! And clean up after yourself or there's hell to pay. THAT should be it." Ugh, perv! He was looking at my boobs! This is gonna be a long night.

•Niall's POV•

Well she's hot! I was finishing up my shower when heard gorgeous voice singing. It was like a mix between Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, Perrie Edwards, Sia, Indena Manzel, Kristen Bell, Mandy Moore, and Avril Lavigne! Talk about perfect. And just when I thought she couldn't get any better. I turned off the water and got out of the shower. She didn't stop singing. I dried off and put on my boxers. I ruffled my hair really quickly. Hmmm, I need to dye it again. I quick-walked out of the bathroom. That's when I realised that her bed was moved to in front of the T.V., but it also made a huge space. She was dancing and singing to "It Takes Two" by Link(Zac Efron) and the movie wasn't even in the player yet. She made up her own dance moves, you could tell, but they were good. Her eyes were closed. You could tell she didn't notice I was there, because she had a sweet smile on her face. Hmmmm, I have an idea. I smirked to myself. I wrapped my arms around her belly and hips area from behind her. She jumped, but didn't stop singing, so I sang along with her.

"Tell me, that you're my girl

And I'm your boy

That you're my pride

And I'm your joy

That I'm the sand

And you're the tide

And I am the groom

And you are my bride

It takes two, baby,

It takes two

It takes two,baby

It takes two." I sang with her. I changed the bride and groom part because, well, duh! We're getting married!

When the song was over, I kissed the top of her head. She turned around, rested her hands on my bare chest, looked into my eyes, and bit her bottom lip unknowingly. Oh, shit. "Please don't do that!" I begged her. "Don't do what?" She asked confused. She was so innocent. I took my hand and pulled her bottom lip out from under her teeth. "That." I breathed. This probably won't end well. "Why not?" She scrunched her nose up and her eyebrows together. Oh God she'll be the death of me. "It drives my little friend crazy!" She cocked her head, still so innocent and confused. I begged myself in my head. Please don't, please don't, please don.... Too late. Her eyes widened. Looks like Niall Jr. found something to press against. Other wise known as her, well, private area. Come on, Niall, calm down. Not working. I whimpered. "Can I try something?" I asked her, no wait, pleaded. She did her cute little head tilt. "Um," I didn't wait for her response, and smashed my lips against hers. She tensed, but relaxed. I was about to pull away when she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. She was kissing back! Mental happy dance! Sparks, no, fireworks, no, nuclear bomb plants felt like they were exploding in my stomach. My lips were tingling. Oh gosh. If I had any doubt about liking her, I was right. I knew right then, it wasn't like, it was love at first sight.