Chapter #9

I want to thank Ruchika for sending me these quotes. I don't own anything.

________________________________________________________________________________

75 Reminders for Tough Times

When life gets stressful, we often forget the things we should remember, and remember the things we should forget.

Here are 75 reminders to help motivate you when you need it most.

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

- Robert H. Schuller

1.      You never know how strong you really are until being strong is the only choice you have.

2.      Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

3.      You cannot change what you refuse to confront.

4.      Nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect.  Nobody has it easy.  You never know what people are going through.  Every one of us has issues.  So don’t belittle yourself or anyone else.  Everybody is fighting their own unique war.

5.      Crying doesn’t indicate that you’re weak.  Since birth, it has always been a sign that you’re alive and full of potential.

6.      No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.  (Read Unstoppable.)

7.      Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.

8.      Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.  Let it go.

9.      Making one person smile can change the world.  Maybe not the whole world, but their world.  Start small.  Start now.

10.  Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.

11.  Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.

12.  You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

13.  Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

14.  You can learn great things from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.

15.  Give up worrying about what others think of you.  What they think isn’t important.  What is important is how you feel about yourself.

16.  When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.

17.  When other people treat you poorly, keep being you.  Don’t ever let someone else’s bitterness change the person you are.

18.  You have to accept that some things will never be yours, and learn to appreciate the things that are only yours.

19.  Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by.  But that feeling is a lie.  And if you just hold on, someone will find you and help make it better.  Because we all need a little help sometimes – someone to help us hear the music in our world.  To remind us that it won’t always be this way.  That someone is out there right now.

20.  Don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone.  Some of your best life experiences and opportunities will transpire only after you dare to lose.