Chapter 7

Can you even call these chapters?

-Time skip about a week later-

It's been about a week and Brendon and I are doing great. I'm honestly so happy and gay (I had to). Everyone has been super supportive. Spencer even went as far as throwing and party. So here I am getting ready for a party that, most likely, isn't even for Brendon and me getting together. To be completely honest the party is probably to get drunk or for Spencer to see Jon.

Spencer and Jon. My new favorite topic. Honestly can you blame me for wanting to help my shy, oblivious friend? And let's be real tonight is going to be the prefect night to set them up, at least that's what Brendon and me are going with.

Brendon <3-
Hey babe, you ready?

Me-
Yep!

The party isn't any normal party though. It's a Halloween party too, since it's October 30th. So just to throw Brendon, and everyone else, off I'm wearing a very short pastel pink skirt, that made my legs look great, and a crop top that says "DADDY'S" on it. Truthfully I'm really digging it.

I heard a honk from outside and grabbed my phone putting my makeup on the dresser I was sitting at.

I grabbed my white oversized zip up jacket checking myself in the mirror one more time.

"Damn I look hot." I said to myself before pulling on my jacket since it was cold, "at least it matches and I still looking cute." I thought to myself.

Opening the door I saw Brendon's car and turned around closing the door, just to mess with him.

I got in the passenger seat putting my seat belt on.

I looked ever at Brendon and smiled innocently as he looked me up and down.

"Wow you look really great, wow." He said whispering the last wow.

I smiled mumbling a thank you, to keep up the innocent act, and kissed his cheek softly.

The drive was pretty quiet, other then the music playing.

"So bren," I said as he looked over, turning down the music. "Spencer and Jon obviously need our help and since they don't drink this is the perfect time."
Spencer and Jon don't drink at party's just because they usually have to drive.

"We can play Truth or Dare!" Brendon said proud of himself.

"Why not spin the bottle?" I said smirking knowing exactly why we aren't gonna play Spin the Bottle.

"Cause you are mine and no one else is gonna be kissing you." He said pulling onto the street and parking.

"Of course," i smirked kissing him and getting out of the car.

This should be fun.

___________
Im probably going to update tomorrow and not tonight just because it's Halloween!