Second Mate

(Picture of Alex Above)
Tasha P.O.V
Beep......Beep......Beep
My annoying alarm clock keeps fucking beeping I swear I hate that sound I move my right hand to feel a clip on my index finger I slowly open my heavy eyelids as I turn my head to the beeping sound as a voice spoke up.
Alex:"Hey babygirl."
Tasha:"What the fuck??!"😮
Alex:"Close your mouth mate before I put it to good use."
I instantly blush and immediately close my mouth not wanting to know what he means by that.I look up into his beautiful greyish blue eyes and take in his appears dark brown hair, thoses misty grey and sea blue ocean eyes that I love so much.( What the fuck!!!! No I can't think like that he has a mate waiting for him.)
(A/N=Just picture Tyler with the eye and hair color.)
I frown at the thought of this handsome man having another she-wolf as his mate. I want him to be my mate but I was sadly stuck with that fucking dickhead Jake. I'm happy he's my ex-mate, I'll make him regret what he did.
Alex:"Hey don't frown it ruins your beautiful face."😉
Tasha:"Um...thanks I guess....Wait did you say mate??"
Alex:"Yes I did."
Tasha:"W-what's y-y-you're name?" ( Why the fuck am I stuttering.I was talking perfectly fine 2 mins ago!!! Damn it!!!)
Alex:"Alex, Alex Carlisle Knight
Tasha:"Nice to meet you Alex Carlisle Knight.I'm Natasha Alice Mary Bryan.
Alex:"Why were you on my territory when the rogues attacked mate?"
Tasha:"Huh?? I'm so confused 😕, What did you say?"
Alex:"I said why were you on my territory when the rogues attacked?"
Tasha:"Oh."
I took a couple of deep breathe before I look at him and tell him about my old pack.
Tasha:"I-I-I was a-abused and r-r-rejected by my mate and he bashed me from the pack." I feel something roll down my right cheek. I put a finger under my right eye to see I was crying😭😭.
Alex growled once he heard what happened to me.He gets up and walks towards the bed, sit down and wraps his arms around me.
Alex:"Don't worry you're mine now and that pack is never getting you back."
Tasha:"So I think you're my second chance mate."
Alex:"Yea I am you're second mate."
Tasha:"What about you're mate?"
Alex frowns once I ask about his first mate.
Tasha:"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."
Alex:"No it's fine."
Alex was still frowning deeply so I ask him to tell me about his self.
Tasha:"Oh, tell me about yourself😊😊"
Alex:"Okay, well I love meat and bacon....I'm 19 years old, I have 5 younger siblings, 2 amazing parents, an awesome pack, great friends and the most beautiful mate I could ever have, and I care about her very much.😊"
I look into his beautiful greyish blue eyes seeing if he telling the truth, which he is telling the truth."
Chris:"Hello?"
Tasha:"Huh?"
Chris:"Is that anyway to talk to you're other half.👿"
Tasha:"Excuse me...Who are you?"
Chris:"I'm your vampire names Christina or Chris."
Tasha:"Oh."
Chris:"Yea oh, you're gonna shift after you're first kid."
Tasha:"What?!!!?"
Chris:"Yup😁."
Tasha:"How the hell is this good???"
Alex:"Babe?"
Tasha:"Yea Alex?"
Alex:"I-I have to....um..tell you something very important.
Tasha:"Yea what's wrong?"
Alex:"Well um...the thing is that I have a-
Right when Alex was gonna tell me what it was the bedroom door opens slightly and a beautiful little girl who looks just like Alex runs into the room.
Little Girl:"Daddy!!! Daddy!!! Is this my new mommy??"
Alex:"Sweetheart daddy talking to this beautiful young woman and I need you to let me finish talking to her okay."
Little Girl:"Okay Daddy bye,bye new mommy.😊"
I stare at the door where the little girl come from and slowly turn my attention back to my mate.
Alex:"Tasha listen to me. I'm sorry but hear me out."
Tasha:"Hear you out!! Are you fucking kidding me??! You have a child to take care of!!! What The Fuck Alex?!!😭😭😭
Alex:"No baby don't cry. I'm sorry listen to me."
Tasha:"Not in a million years if you're gonna reject me like my last mate then do it already!!!"
Alex gets up quickly before I even knew it he grabbed both of my wrist in his left hand while his right hand lightly and gently grabbed my chin pulling me towards his face. I was about to scream when he's lips smacked into mine.
I tried to knee him in his balls but his right hand moves down my body as my knees go weak.
(I'm so glad we're on a bed otherwise I would be on the floor right now.)
His knees are placed right beside each of my hips. I try to kick him again but he puts his right hand on my waist. I look up into his eyes to see them switching from greyish blue to blackish purple color. I instantly gasp as I felt something rubbing against my shorts.
Ryder:"Hello sweet mate."
Ahh crap I'm dead.
______________________________
            Ryder P.O.V
I immediately took control from Alex after he rubbed our cock though our beautiful mate sexy legs.
(Ry:" Damn I'm wanna fuck her so bad!!!")
(Alex:"No not yet.)
(Ry:"Why the fuck not!!!?")
(Alex:"Do you want us to force her or let us take Tasha when she ready.")
(Ry:"Damn it you made a good point.)
(Alex:"Good.")
(Ry:"Bye.")
(Alex:"Ryder!! Don't hurt our mate Asshole. You hurt her she gon-.")
I block Alex from our mindlink and look at my mate, she looks so damn good all underneath me and shit!!! I really wanna fuck her but I'm gonna make her want us first."
Tasha:"Alex??
Ry:"I'm not Alex love.
Tasha:"Get off of me."
Ry:"Alright 1 thing first."
I smirked at her then I lean down to her face.I capturned her lips and stay where I am. We quickly started moving kinda fast and I feel my arouse increase. I instantly know I am hard big time.
Ry:"Love stop it or I'll take u right here and now.
(Tasha:"Damn it.")
(Nina:"Tasha, let me take over.")
(Tasha:"Um...")
(Nina:"Tasha!!")
(Tasha:"Fine.")
I looked into my mate beautiful eyes and saw them change from hazel blue to a orange grey color.
(Alex:"Damn I love her beautiful behind so much .")
(Ryder:"I know right.")
I feel something wet on my right cheek. I look down at my mate smiling seductively.
Nina:" So Ryder my love care to explain what happen?"
Ryder:"Natasha you will not speak to you're mate like that."
Tasha narrows her eyes at me glaring dangerously as if waiting to see if I was going to challenge her.
Nina:"What was that?" "All I did was ask a question, Is that a problem bae?"
Ry:"Wait what?"
(Tasha:"Nina!")
(Nina:"Ouch my ears!!")
(Tasha:"Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to shout.")
(Nina:"It's fine, what is it that you were gonna say?")
(Tasha:"Oh yea, what are you doing to him?")
(Nina:"I'm making Ryan feel bad that's all.)
(Tasha:"Oh.")
(Nina:"Yea bye.")
(Tasha:"Bye.")
Ry:"Tasha stop it!!"
Nina:"Why are you yelling at me!!! 😭😭😭😭"
Ryder:"No baby girl don't cry. I'm sorry I shouldn't have made you cry."
I try to cheer her up. I really didn't mean for her to cry.
Ry:"Tasha I'm really sorry babygirl....Can you ever forgive me please I'm sorry I'll make it up to you anything. Just ask and it's you're please babygirl."
Nina:"sniffing and pretending to cry "Anything???"
Ryan:"Yes anything."
Nina:"Okay 1st of all my name is Nina not Tasha. I'm Natasha wolf. 2nd of all I want to know about your daughter.....you um...don't have to tell me everything I just wanna know about her."
I stared at Nina for a couple of minutes completely shocked for a while.
Ryan:"Okay but I think Alex should tell Tasha what happened."
Nina:"Yea, you're right."
(Ryder:"Damn they're good.)
(Alex:"Damn right.")
____________________________________________________________
              Tasha P.O.V
When Nina gave me control of our body I stare at Alex waiting for him to tell me what happened between him and he's first mate.
(Tasha:"Nina we shouldn't be forcing him to tell us about his past.")
(Nina:"Yea you're right. What was I thinkin???")
(Tasha:"It's fine I'll tell him.")
Tasha:"Hey Alex you don't have to tell me about you ex-mate until you're ready." "Seriously don't force yourself over my benefit."
Alex:"No it's alright besides I need to talk about it I been bottling it up for too long."
Tasha:"But you really shouldn't be doing this because of me."
Alex:"No babygirl I promises, you're not forcing me. I'm fine with telling my beloved."
Tasha:"Really I'm not forcing you...Are you sure I'm gonna feel very terrible if I am forcing it."
Alex:"No babe your fine trust me."
I inhale a deep breath into my lungs letting my body relaxs as I calm down and then exhale.
Alex started telling me about the story of his first mate while I sat on the bed listening quietly just letting him talk and taking his time.
=========================
           Alex P.O.V
I watched as Tasha took a deep breath and let it out slowly letting her body relaxs.
I slowly take a deep breath myself and then let it out.I don't really know if I want to tell her about this or not.
(Ryder:"Tell mate bout that slut or I will!!!")
(Alex:"Alright chill out man.")
(Ryder:"Good.")
I look Tasha deep in the eyes before turning my head away.
Alex:"Okay it all start 3 years ago when I meet a girl her name was Amanda she was 15 and I was 16 we meet a high school football game. I was head captain of the football team she was a head cheerleader.We talked after the game and we instantly know we was mates she was my first mate and I was her second. She told me that her mate rejected her but that was a lie she was still with him when we meet. So long story short we dated for 2 months before I found out she was pregnant with my child and then her first mate found out that we was together so he told her to choice me or him and she choice him then she rejected me and left our daughter for me to raise by myself. I called her and texted her to find out if she wants to spend time with Leah but she shut me out everytime eventually I got a phone call from Amanda saying she wants nothing to do with me or Leah so I never called or texted her ever since.
When I look up at Tasha she's crying.
Alex:"Babygirl don't cry."
Tasha:"I can't help it." "How could she give someone that amazing and wonderful like you are up for someone like that bastard."
Alex:"Hey it's okay."
Tasha:"Can I meet her?"
Alex:"Sure."
I mind link my parent to bring Leah to my mate room.
______________________________
           Tasha POV
After Alex told me that really mess up story about his first mate I started crying because of what he went tho.
Tasha:"Can I meet her?"
Once he said yes I just sat there on my bed waiting for her to get here.My room door quickly open and I see a young couple with the beautiful little girl.
Leah:"Daddy!!!!! That's my new mommy right?"
Alex:"Maybe you got to ask her baby."
Leah:"Can you please be my new mommy miss? You're so beautiful and very nice."
Tasha:"Aww thank you sweetheart and yes I will be your new mommy."
Leah:"Yay!!!!😄😄😄Grandma did you hear her she's gonna be my new mommy.
Linda/Leah Grandma:"Yes honey I heard her....that's grrreeeeaaattt."
(Quick Author/Note:Notice the sarcastic.)
Alex:"Mom!!!!!!"
Linda:"What!!" "I did nothing wrong."
Alex:"Tasha my love I'll be right back in 5-10mins."
Tasha:"Alright take your time."
Leah:Hey mommy?"
Tasha:"Yes sweetheart."
Leah:"What happened to your first mate?"
I gasped softly wondering how a beautiful little girl like her know something about this.
Tasha:"Leah honey how do you know about that?"
Leah:"Can I tell you a secret?"
Tasha:"Sure.😊😊"
Leah:"You won't tell daddy will you?"
Tasha:"No..not unless you want me to."
Leah:"Ok...the moon goddess gave me a secret gift that daddy doesn't know about."
Tasha:"Do u mind telling me that gift is?"
Leah:"Well um....you gotta promise you won't tell daddy at all."
Tasha:" I pinky promise to not ever tell daddy about this secret to as long as I live."
Leah:"Ok well...I'm a witch."
Tasha:"Seriously...how do you how that?"
Leah:"The moon goddess showed me a vision a long time ago of this day."
Tasha:"What else darling?"
Leah:"She wanted to let you know that you a special child and you're find out soon.

I'm really sorry it's took so long for me to finish this chapter. I was writing and editing this chapter and the others. Thanks for reading my book and check out my other books. You're gonna love it.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤