Chapter 9

Graces POV

"YOUR NOT MY F*CKING DAD,YOUR JUST SOME 18 YEAR OLD" I shout at him, wow who the f*ck does he think he is?

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO HIM LIKE THAT" Ariana shouts back

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?, DID I LOOK LIKE I WANTED TO BE BLOODY ADOPTED BY YOU TWO? NO I F*CKING DIDNT! DO YOU THINK ITS EASY LIVING MY LIFE?DO YOU? TELL ME THE ANSWER!!" I yelled at them,oh god I'm gonna go on a rage :/

"WE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU AS YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE THERE,NO ONE DOES,CANT YOU JUST STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND BE GRATEFUL THAT WE ADOPTED YOU! MAYBE WE SHOULD OF PICKED ANOTHER KID" jai shouts at me

"YEAH MAYBE YOU SHOULD OF! MAYBE I SHOULD OF JUST SAID NO, IT WOULD OF BEEN SO MUCH EASIER!"i yelled

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH,ENOUGH!!"beau yells so loud I thought the walls were shaking!

"Both of you don't mean that, you've just had a fallen out...just take a deep breath in and then out"

"Do I look like I've came to you and your my therapist? no so stop with the breathing s**t and shut the f* up" I said. Luke starts laughing "haha mate she did tell ya! you aren't no therapist the last time I checked!"

"Alright I'm just trying to sort things out, so grace, jai and Ariana and basically the rest of us were worried sick since you didn't return any of out calls or text back..jai completely lost it as he thought you might be in danger and he couldn't control it, why didn't you call or text?" beau asked

"Because I wanted to be by myself and just left alone" I replied honestly "yeah I know but we consider you as our baby girl and you couldn't of sent one text?" jai said pointing to him and Ariana " I guess I could of but I couldn't be bothered" I replied

"Since we got this sorted out say your apologies and hug it out" Luke said..we all laughed and I went towards jai and Ariana and said sorry and hugged them
"Group HUG"skip shouts and everyone all shuffles together.

"Okay since it is really late everyone up to bed" Gina States and no-one argues and heads straight for the door to go upstairs.

Once I get upstairs I say my goodnights to everyone "everyone will be out by the time you get up for school,so make sure your alarm clock is on and well get your lunch ready before we leave"Ariana says while hugging me and kissing my temple "okay night PEOPLE" I say and go off in to my room.

I change into my pyjamas, take my hair grips out and go in to the bathroom, brush my teeth,go back in to my room,set my alarm clock,turn off the lights and get into bed.

NEXT MORNING STILL GRACES POV!!

Beep beep beep

Argh crap I'm still tired..you would think they would let me have the day off since I came back at like 3, bit u guess not :(

I turn off my alarm and go back to sleep.......

I wake up 5 hours later so it's 12 and decide to get ready for school

I get up out of bed,get in the shower,get out,go in my room,get dressed, go downstairs,eat breakfast,go back upstairs,brush teeth,brush hair,lit hair into a side fishtail braid,go downstairs,grab my lunch,put it in my ruck-sack,put shoes on,and get out of the house and lock it.

I shuffle my ruck-sack so it's comfortable and decide to walk to school even though it's like 15 minutes...

I get to school and go to reception
"Why are you coming in at this time?"
"I was at a dentist appointment"i lied "okay what's your name?" "grace summers "what tutor?" "8SBU" "okay now that's all done please go to your lesson"

I take what the lady at reception said and checked my timetable..it was English...that's okay as I'm kid of good at it...i walk towards English and it's in orange block so I don't have to walk far..i walk upstairs and towards the door,i twist it and walk forwards everyone looking at me.

"You must be grace" the teacher said with a warming smile, he looked like he was only 19 must be in a course haha..well he did look fit so better stay in this class.

"Yeah oh and by the way are you even old enough to be a teacher,you look like your 14?" I ask him "yes I'm 19 and just started hear, I graduated early" dayuummmm he's fit and graduated early.. "where do I sit?" I ask with a smile back "over there next to Oliver" he points to Oliver the one that I was with in tutor and maths "okaaaayyy" I said and walked to my seat.

"Howdie Oliver " I said in some weird accent "hey grace" he said and I sat down..."so why were you late?"Oliver asks "because I couldn't be bothered to get up" I stated and he laughed.

"So did you bunk off yesterday,i didn't see you around?" he asks me "yep couldn't bothered with the teachers and sluts" I said and he laughed again "apparently go have her a broken arm,leg,jaw and nose" "but I did like nothing" I said confusingly "well you were on a rage" he said "yep those bitches earth doing my head in"

"Haha" he laughed..."so what happened after I left?" I asked him "well you didn't miss much apart from the school year group sluts freaking out and crying while everyone was laughing at them..and then it was the the talk of the school and how people wished they were in that class and saw it, nothing really happened after the because me and my mates bunked off"he said "haha" I said laughing.

For the rest of the lesson we just talked and did no work, after that was lunch and then I got called into a room with jai and Ariana in...oh mother fudging cheese cakes...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HEY CHICKEN NUGGETS ITS ABBYE!!🐥🐣🐔

Thank you all sooooo much for voting and commenting!!

Tember to comment names of what I could call you, the books that you have created or your friends or anyone or any books that you think is good...

I want to start updating more...maybe I could try and do a chapter each day over Christmas or in the Christmas holiday!! YAY I BROKE UP TODAY

Comment things you might like to happen in this story,i would love to hear them and also comment about the chapter thing! but they would be shorter as I would be a bit busy bit I could also try my best!!

I love you guys so much and 30+votes for chapter 10! Try and do it quick so I can update! I you don't get it then I'll think about it and maybe still update? Comment about that as well

30+votes

Love you chicken nuggets
~Abbye xxx