Prologue;

Normal, and adjective. Used for labelling someone as boring. That's the label I was stuck with.

Or maybe I wasn't... Who knows anymore?

"Renity! No!!" Her scream echoed. I sigh and look at my hands, I am not a monster. I did not kill my her, but I did lose her...

"Serenity!" I hear a bang on my door. Shit. It's my best friend, Hayden.

I jump up and walk to my door and open it. He smiles and holds up a bag from dunkin' Donuts and strawberry milk shakes. I smile.

"Happy, National Donut day" he says. I laugh and let him in.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's a feast, well kinda. We can eat Donuts and watch walking dead. Perfect for a Saturday night!" He says.

I chuckle and grab the remote, I turn my TV to Netflix and pull up the first season if walking dead. We've seen it so many times, we can nearly recite every word.

"You hear from your sister?" I ask.

"No, but she'll reply, I know it" he said. His sister, my ex BFF, hasn't been around as often. But I guess that happens after the death of another friend.

"Has your sister called?" He asks.

"Never does, you should know" I joke. He fake laughs and sits down.
"Guess that's a thing we have in common" he says, I sit next to him. "Least we got each other"

"Yep, that'll be the one thing we can fight for" I say. He smiles. We turn our attention to the TV, and relax.

Thanks to ClauJor4ever for the trailer!