Part I

Inside a bar for rich people, a young man in black suit approaches a beautiful girl in red dress. She looks unhappy, sad betrayed and broken. The boy approaches the girl, calls her by her name. Girl isn't surprised how a stranger knows her name or what was about to happen starting from her name, she was on her own world. She had barely touched the sparkling glass full of vodka. Anyone could tell from a distance she was very unhappy, then suddenly another girl came near her and muttered some words, she replied it with a fake smile. The clock sang the  midnight tune. The boy then finally broke the ice," Listen what happened to you today shouldn't have happened to you. You are wonderful, you deserve someone much better than him. Let it go, past is the past even if it's a day old." Girl finally smiled, genuinely for this time. She was wet with tears. "Lets run away from here" the boy added.

        After a brief moment of running away from an incident  at the bar, they arrive in front of a fountain, the boy kisses the girl. The girl takes him to a 5 star hotel. They spend the night together. Pretty romantic for a runaway couple. But next morning the girl has her everything stolen, her jewelry, her purse altogether totaling somewhere around $50000 and with a note 'sorry jobless' there is no sign of the boy. But she isn't worried since the hotel they spend the night was hers. Security always comes handy. But as she was about to leave she sees her cellphone has a video playing, it was a fragment of what happened that night. Protecting ones reputation comes above everything.

         The previous afternoon that young man was in a private hospital known for its miraculous treatment on coma patients. There that man was besides a girl. She was beautiful. After sitting besides her for few hours, he got out of the room. He asks the nurse when the doctor will be there. He finds the answer disappointing. Two days still remained untill the doctor returned back.

       The young man is special and odd in every way, he has an special ability a rather magical one which lets him to recall the entire day of the person which he wants. No surprises he can find out the name of a lonely girl in a bar. But every extraordinary things has a price to pay. And the man has been paying the price since six years back, starting from when he acquired the ability.

       The boy is very kind as a kid. He doesnn't even kill a bug that's biting him. He always waters the plant at home and his school, he treats straydogs like his pets. When he was 12, a girl in his class was impressed with his habits and developed a crush on him. Her name was Nina. After three long years the boy realized that she had feelings for him after he heard it from Nina's (who probably was bored of the admiration Nina had for him). He then confess to her since she was the only girl he ever dreamed of. He truly was a gentleman. Nina was happy. The confession day they skipped classes and sat together behind the woods next to the school which extended over the village they lived. There they had their first kiss as lovers and vowed to live for each other. Nina's 3 years of secret crush and the boys dream, both were fulfilled. Their first day of love already felt 3 years old for them.

         Night started to fall before they realized that they have gone far for beginners. They felt a connection which no words could ever describe. They offered each other to each other. First crush, first love, first kiss and first well you know 'time'. It was getting late. Nina started to get worried. She had to get home soon. She then stood up, dressed up and started to walk. The boy also did the same. Shortly after the boy catched up to her, they walked on the same pace untill they came to a junction. Their house were in opposite direction. The boy at least wanted to walk her home but girl politely refused as not to raise suspicion in her parents. The boy also felt the same. Nina then gave him a goodnight kiss and both went towards their home.

         "Dad isn't mom home yet?", the boy asked the question as soon as he reached his home. "No son, she is still at duty and it will be morning when she returns. And by the way did anything happen today? You are awfully late". Dad questioned in reply. "No it's nothing", boy replied happily and went to his room. It was nearly 10 pm when he reached home and few minutes since he and Nina had their goodnight kiss. He just laid in his bed and was trying to remember his sweetest moments. He couldn’t be more happy. He looked at his cellphone. He wanted to call her but refrained from calling. Without anything to do he decided to rest for few minutes and call her, but he dozed off and started to have a dream.