Chapter 2

As we walked in further the screaming got louder

"Wow I think my ears are about to break" katelyn finally said

"I know I mean why are they screaming it's an empty stage anyways" tatum screamed over the fans.

"Well Paul probably just walked out to tell them we'll be out there in a few minutes." He said looking at me. Wow I couldn't stand him looking at me. It just made memories come back. So I turned away fast so I didn't look at him. When I turned back he was looking looking at me still. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back.

"Hey you guys were are your seats?" Zayn asked all of us

"We're in the floor section row 16" tatum told him

"Ok well we have to go get dressed so after the concert go up to a security guard and tell give them this pass it's a backstage pass so you can meet up with us if that fine with you if course" Harry told us handing me the pass.

'Ok well we might want to go so the fans don't see us with you guys I would rather live to see another day'

When the boys left to go get ready for the concert we made our way to our seats. As we sat down tatum and ally stood up.

"Hey we're going to get some food do you wanna come?" Ally asked me and katelyn

"Nope we're good" we replied at the same time.

When they left the girls sitting next to us turned towards us.

"Hi I'm jordan" on of the girls with blonde hair styled into a messy bun said to us.

'Hi I'm emilee and this is katelyn'

"Ok these are my friends Julee, Kylie, Aubrey, and Brittaniee"

'Oh hi nice to meet you all'

"So who's your favorite" Julee asked chewing on her gum like a cow. She seemed like a person that's a bitch but I just met her what do I know.

'Um I would have to sayyy it would be Harry....' I said I hated him but who could resist hazza and I still loved him so much.

"Oh whatever Niall is better" she snapped at me.

Did I say she wasn't a bitch um yeah never mind she defiantly is one.

"Oh cool Niall is my favorite to" katelyn said proudly.

"Well Niall is mine"

"You can't own a person that you've never met before"

"Well I don't care I want him and he's mine"

'Ok woah woah no need to fight over little nialler.' I finally separated the two girl who were face to face with each other.

"Whatever just don't talk to us again" Julee said

'Mkay no problem' I spoke just as tatum and ally came back with food and drinks.

"Sorry it took so long there was a longgggg longggg line"

I was just about to ask tatum something when the boys ran out on stage. thy started jumping around and screaming. they started the concert off with best song ever of course. we started jumping around singing the lyrics as loud as we could.

they started off with the best song ever of course. by the end of the show we were all tired and exausted from singing and dancing. 2 guards walked up to all of us and told us we could come backstage with them. we walked down a long hall and the 3rd to last door we stopped. when we oppened it and zayn, louis, and liam were playing fifa. niall was at the food table but harry was gone.