Movie Night!!!

A/n - you're now living in super plant
Dolan house

Your POV

I was in my room, laying on my back on the bed with (P/n) laying on my belly, and reading a book.

When I was almost finish reading the third chapter, I heard a knock on my door.

I got up from my bed, opened the door, and I saw Dolan standing there blushing a bit.  "Uhh...hey (Y/n) want to watch a movie with me and everybody else." Said Dolan with a little bit of hope in his eyes.

"Sure, what movie are we going to watch." "We're gonna watch (your favorite movie)."

I was so happy that we were going to my favorite movie.

When we got down stairs there was everyone sitting on couch or either on the floor and there was some snacks and drinks on the coffee table.

"Yeah, let's get this show on the road!" I said sitting next Dolan and Hellbent on the couch, Shima was on a chair next to the couch, Pringle must be in the kitchen making some popcorn, DMB don't know where he at, and Melissa.............probably in her birds nest.

Pringle came in from the kitchen with the popcorn, Melissa came back inside, and DMB came out of nowhere, and (P/n) was sitting on my lap.

When everybody was sitting, the movie started.

~ three hours later~

When the movie was over I was sleeping on Dolan and woke up to find that I was in my room.

I got up, went down stairs and found that DMB and Hellbent was still sleeping on the couch with drawing on face.

"Probably Dolan." I said and went to go make breakfast for everyone.

Time skip because author is to lazy write about making breakfast

"Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and hear everybody coming down stairs and enter the kitchen yawning.

DMB and Hellbent came into the kitchen and everyone look at them and laugh.

"What so funny." Said Hellbent looking slightly anger. "Look in the mirror." Said Shima, trying to stop laughing.

Hellbent and DMB ran up the bathroom and look in the mirror yelling "DOLAN" and ran down stairs.

"Welp looks like that my cue to go." Said Dolan running out the back of the house, in the Forest where Slenderman was awaiting!

Just kidding

They came back in the with a beat up Dolan. I gasp and grab Dolan's hand and walk him to the bathroom and grab the first aid-kit.

I open it, grab the rubbing alcohol and cotton. " this will hurt a bit ok." I said and Dolan nodded.

I opened the cap to the rubbing alcohol and put a bit on theme cotton and put on Dolan's arm, he hiss a bit. "Sorry." I said apologizing and Dolan shook his head " no it's fine continue." He said and I nodded continued.

I finish cleaning him up and we went down stairs to finish eating breakfast.

Sorry to everyone that I promise to that I will update, I wanted a break from winter break and I accidentally published it and I also here comes the sad news

My great grandmother died since December 30 2016 and her funeral was on January 4 2017