Puppyshipping~the scariest scare of them all

~October 13~

The large TV screen in Kaiba Mansion flickered.

As if the creepy music wasn't scary enough.

You could feel the murderous anticipation pulsating and vibrating throughout your body from the music alone.

As one might expect with such scenery as this, Serenity Wheeler was to be found in said living room, clinging to Mokuba Kaiba as the 2 watched a scary movie.

Also to be expected, Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler were standing by to make sure nothing happened between the two boys little siblings.

But to be quite frank, even if something did happen, the two high school boys wouldn't have heard it over their vigorous arguing.

"Quit bein' such a jerk, Moneybags. No one wants ta hear ya runnin' ya mouth!"

"Says the mutt in the flesh. Why don't you go play a game of fetch or something like that?"

"Go back ta da hellhole ya came from!"

"Pfft. Go back to the pound."

"Nice joke. Where'd ya get it? Our last argument?!!!"

"No. I got it from your original owner. He also said, 'Good luck, you'll need it'."

"What? Ya think ya betta' than meh?! Says mista' 'Friends are for the weak!'."

"So what if I'm antisocial. At least I'm not anticlimactic like some people."

"Da jokes on you! I don't even undastand a word ya just said!"

To this, Serenity and Mokuba laughed. Because, of course, the both of them were complete and utter puppyshippers. Though, their brothers would never know...

And they would also never know what fanfictions would soon come from this very argument.

Or at least, they wouldn't until they checked Mokuba's Wattpad account. Because, of course, Mokuba was famous, in reality and on various websites.

Anyway, as the argument began to take on a snowball effect, Joey lifted his chair off the ground and went to hit Kaiba over the head with it.

But, luckily, Serenity intruded just in time to snatch the chair from her brothers grasp, dragging him away from Kaiba.

Serenity and Mokuba scolded their older siblings as if they were the parents of infants.

"That was uncalled for, Joseph!" Serenity yelled at Joey, pinching his ear till it turned bright red.

"Big brother, what were you thinking?!" Mokuba screamed, shaking his brother.

"Hey! He was the one who picked up the chair!" the elder Kaiba defended.

Serenity glared at her brother. "He was, wasn't he?"

"Ow! It ain't ma- Ow!- fault! Kaiba was pissin' meh off!!! Ow!"

"Language!" Serenity released Joey's nearly purple earlobe in anger.

Joey sighed, rubbing his throbbing ear. "Sorry, 'Ren. I'm just really mad."

"Just calm down, guys. Stop fighting. Please."

"I'm sorry, Moki. I'll stop. I promise."

Serenity sighed. "Alright. Let's get back to the movie." Serenity handed Joey his chair back and the 4 kids turned their attention back to the movie.

Not two minutes later, another argument broke out.

And this one began quite stealthily, creeping up on the group.