The Harriana love story

{Ariana's Pov}

I hear alarm sounding so I jump up, groaning. I walk into the kitchen and hearmy phone ring. I went to check it..

5 miss calls from my manager.. Whoops.

I call him back and I'm still so groggy from sleep, all I hear is " Studio Now! One direction!! "

I gave a sigh and changed into a floral huge waisted skirt that was link with roses on it, then a matching half-top . I put on classy heels and did my classic Up-do.

I ran to get to get a cab, running in the New York streets are Chaotic. I I let running and I bumped into someone. I fell and hit my head in the side walk.

I looked up, and there was Harry Styles, " I'm so sorry!" I say and got up, Papperatzi was on us like White on rice.

Harry smiled " it's okay.. I'm getting a cab to, I over slept and me and the boys are suppose to be meeting you" he said and smiled

I nodded understanding and we both got into the cab and drove of..

{ Harry's Pov }

I walk into the studio with Ariana at my side. The band knows I have a crush in her, but I'm kinda.. Maybe shy.. But that's the problem! I'm usually never shy! But sow thing about Ariana makes me shy!

My thoughts were interrupted was the manger started to talk all serious about a cover.. To get more fans. " little things?" I blurted out.. And it took teh manager time to think about it but he said yes.. He told us to chat while they started to alter the song.

I gave a shy glance at Ariana " You look -" then Niall cut me off.. Dammit! It was my chance!

Niall smield " Ariana You look Beautiful! " he said and twirled her.

Ariana gave her cutesy giggle " thanks guys! I'm going to get some water.."

This was a chance.. " I'll come!" I said more excited then I should be. I started to walk next to her, " so ariana.. What brings you in NewYork?"

Ariana smiled " Baby I record signing and the premier of the Right There album" she said an smiled. Her phone started to ring..

{ Ariana's POV }

My phone started to ring so I answered it.. " hello?.... Oh.. Hi. No-I" she said an paused, giving Harry a apologetic look " you can't say that!" She said and covered her mouth with her manicured nails. " look, this long distant thing isn't working out.. I know.. But I'm not cheating on you! " I cried in the phone.. But Jai kept saying that I was a un greatful celebrity Slut.

I hung up the phone and looked at Harry. " I.. I have to go" Ariana said and walked away with her head down. Tears streaming down. That confidence.. That glow.. That independence just slipped out if her. I find a empty hall and sit down. I want to be alone.

" I want to alone!" I said to myself and cried softly.

All off the sudden I see Harry, his muscular tan arms wrapped around me and pulled me up Bridal style. I let my head rest on his chest " shh" is all I hear from him.. Looking in his green orbs make me melt.

He setts me in a cool lounge and he lays me on the couch " I'll be right back love" he whisperd and he was gone..

{ Harry's Pov }

Dammit! What up greatful human being would do this to Ariana! I walk away from the lounge and I ran to tell the guys what happend. Explaining.. What happend.. And I didn't even see the manager near us.. He looked at us with a smile

" Perfect! She is free! She is crushed! Now all you have to do is be at her side. Harriana." He said and gave a evil grin " we will get so much publicity!"

I gave him a look.. " I should ask-"

" NO! She mustn't know' make her fall in love with you! I don't care if you don't love her.are objective is money, attention and fame!"

I walked out stressed as ever.. So much is happening in such little time! He walk back to the Lounge to see Ariana on the couch.. Her stomach was growling so loud " want some food?"

Ariana gave a shy look.. " no thank you"

I give her a look but then nodded. Hoping his words hasn't gotten to her. I sit beside her and turn in the Tv " he wasn't worth it. Just remember I'm always here" he whispered and he heard tiny small cried from her.

Her phone rang and he answerd it for her" hello? No this isn't Ariana.. Who is this?" He asked and he froze. " jai where are you? Because I do not want some guy bullying her!" He yelled into the phone angrily. His hands bounding up Into a fist.

{ ideas? Comment for ideas? Like it? }