Chapter 2

{Ariana's POV }

I woke up and I'm cuddled next to Harry. My mind is blank, and suddenly I hear my name. I gently walk away from Harry's Grasp, realizing he was sleeping to. I walk over to my manager, good thing I fixed my makeup!

" I'm so sorry for the scene.." I started

" no, no.. It's okay.. " he said and smiled " how about you start rehearsing with Louis?"

I nodd and walk over to the record room. I sat next to him and looked at the paper that held all the lines.

" yiu can't go to bed, without a cup of tea

Maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep"

" all those conversation "

Time went by so fast after I finished the sing, It was about 8:00pm. " I'm sorry boys, I think I'm going to head home."

But soon I didn't wait for there answers. I walked out the door. I was walking to get a cabb, and all these photographers , also known as Papperatzi were soon all at around me.

" why did you and jai broke up?"

" are you and Harry together?"

" what's your new album!"

" did you cheat with jai with Harry?"

" do you like Harry or the other lads?"

I froze. I gave a smile " I'm sorry, I'm really tired and I want to go home" I simply said but they wouldn't let me out of the bunch! " can I please-"

Harry and Louis were there, pushing the crowd away, " ariana come with us!"

I let a smile play in my lips while I hurriedly walk with them. Harry and Louis both at my sides.

" I'm sorry.. Ugh there is annoying!"

Harry just smiled " I'll drive you home.." He said and he hopped in his Car-

-----------------

Hour later.. I was asleep, not remembering thecar ride. But I was at my house. In my bed... and everything was clean. My heart still hurt from the breakup. I walked down stairs and there's a note

| call Eleanor! she will make you feel better. And maybe you girls can be friends! |

- Louis

I starred at the note and called the number " hey, I'm sorry or bother you.. I-"

" I'll be over soon! Louis told me everything!"

" thanks" I sniffled and hung up.

I sat in the living room waiting. I opened the door to see Eleanor " hi!" I said and she ran to hug me.

I hugged her back and gave her a smile " I brought movies! Makeup! And Candy!" Eleanor said and she came in.

{ Harry's POV }

I walked around, Louis said Eleanor and her were having a girls night.. He nodded and looked at his phone.. Thousands of comments " harriana?" He muttered and he looked at the guys, Niall was bagging up with his bag of tacos.

" did you post a picture when we fell asleep?"

" yes, I hash tagged it harriana"

I sigh. She might be MAD now..

{ Ariana's POV }

I was on Twitter while we watched the NoteBook. I saw the picture and I wasnt mad. I kinda smiled. Harry was sitting up, sleeping, and I was leaving in him , also asleep..his hand was around my shoulders.

" your blushing"

I looked at Eleanor " am not!"

She just laughed

I shyly looked at the ground and then I heard the doorbell ring. I was in my booty short pajamas with a T-Shirt. I looked at the peak hole and there was Jai. I opend the door and he held a Rose.

" no" I simply said

" why?"

" you called me a whore! You called me a greedy celebrity slut!"

He looked down..

" good bye Jai.." I closed the door and cried, Eleanor tried to call me down but couldn't.

I soon passed out from crying for a long time.

|_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_

I woke up I'm someone's warm arms, Eleanor was gone, and there next to me was Harry. It was middle of the night.. He probably calmed me down and took care of me. How nice.

I get a kiss in the cheek and I looked at him, his green eyes looked at me, I felt butterflies in my gut that u never felt with Jai.

" thankyou"

He just gave me a soft smile, and froze as the front door opend...