Chapter 10

The delicate rays of the sun trespassed the hard glass of the window, separating the light into a chromatic spectrum.

The ephemeral white light sectioned into the various colours of the rainbow.

The sheets of the bed were cold, the room felt empty, there was too much space for yourself and he wasn't there.

__________

I could have killed you

It is in your nature

You weren't thinking

I thought I loved you

It was all wrong, this was wrong, you were wrong, not him, it wasn't his fault, it was yours

You were a burden.

But you couldn't lose him, not now, not ever.

You didn't care about the danger, or the risks, none of them really mattered, only he did.

__________

You got up from the bed quickly, and headed to the living room, to the kitchen, looking around desperately, for any sign of his presence.

You tried to call him several times, you left him voice messages, texts.

In vain

There was no reply to any of your attempts to find him.

Who else can I contact? I can't call the police. Momo doesn't have family. Any close relatives?

This is when you realized how little you really knew about him, despite all this time you had been together, all the stories you had shared. Momo didn't like talking about himself. But sometimes, sad stories are worth sharing.

You scattered in the depths of your memory, trying to find something, anything, someone.

Hide

__________

Hello! I just finished exams today and I am very happy because I haven't had a free weekend in a very long time. Thank you so much for reading ^^