Love?

It's been about a year now that I've been going to talk to a doctor. Let's just say I've only cut maybe once or twice, but Christian doesn't need to know that. Over time me and Christian got close and are now an official couple. He's been the best, but still leaves all of a sudden. Like two days ago:
*******FLASHBACK******

"BABE!! Stop please, I can't breathe!!" I squeal as Christian tickles me like crazy. He doesn't stop until he gets a phone call.

"Hold on, I need to take this." He says and walks out the room. About ten minutes later he returns and puts on his sweater quickly.

"Where ya goin, babe?" I ask.

" I need to get home, my sister is getting sick and I need to get her medicine. I'll see ya later babe. I love you." And with that he walks out the door. He was in such a big hurry, I think.
*******FLASHBACK********

I always want to follow him, but if he ends up catching me one day he'll think I don't trust him. I honestly do trust him, but somedays I feel like I shouldn't. He coming over today to hang out.
**PHONE RING**
It's Christian.
"Hey Babe!" I say.
"Hey baby. I won't be able to make it today, my mom got really sick." He replies.
"Oh, okay babe. Hope she gets better."
"Yeah me too. Love you baby, see ya later."
"See ya. Love ya too." And that's how all of our conversations are. I get worried over time and decide to visit Christian's mom to see how she is.

I arrive at their house in like 10 minutes and ring the door bell.
"Hey sweetie!" Christian's mom, Monica, answers. "Is Christian with you?"
"No, he said he was watching over you. Said you were sick?" I ask confused.
"Oh, honey. I'm perfectly fine. He said he was going over to your house to eatch movies or something."
"He never arrived, but please don't say of me being here."
"Okay, hun. Have nice rest of your day."
"You too, bye!!" Why would he lie to me? I can't believe this. I get home and head straight to the bathroom. I grab my razor and sit on the cold tile floors.

One cut- Christian doesn't love you
Another cut- that's for trusting him. That's all the cuts I give myself but they're pretty deep. I can't wait for his excuse tomorrow.

***** HELLO READERS*******
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy eith school but yeah. What do you think he'll say? Idk either, tbh😂😂 see ya next time, bye!!!!!