EPISODE 1: "Trick.... No Treat" - Omar Rizwan Khan

It was the eve of the Halloween and kids were celebrating the night by trick or treating, dressed up like various comic and cartoon characters and it was a very good night until that incident happened.....

A group of children went to a house whose owner was Mr. Williams, people tend to stay away from his business because he has a very short temper and doesn't like to interact with people, especially the kids. For a long time people hadn't seen him getting out of his house. The children went to his house for trick or treating and Mr. Williams scolded them all by saying some mean stuff to them and in the end he said that they first have to trick him if they want the treat.

The whole group of children went to their home upset and some were even crying and in one of those crying kids was John. When he went to his house crying everybody started getting worried about what might have happened to him; his mother and his older brother James along with his friends Alex, Stacy and Tom who were at the house for a sleepover that night started questioning him. Why he was crying? What had happened to him? Had somebody hit him?

After being asked the same questions repeatedly, he finally told them what happened to him and to his friends at Mr. Williams' house and how he scolded them all by saying some mean stuff to them and said to them that if they wanted the treat they should trick him first. After hearing this John got very angry and said "That old man... He is going to pay for this, I am going to his house right now". After hearing this, Jason's mother said to him, "No one is going anywhere right now! Just forget about it. He is just an old grumpy guy....OK? Just leave him".

After that she started consoling John and took him to his room but Jason's anger was all but gone. He and his friends went to his room and started talking about it. After discussing about it for a long time Stacy said, "We should go to Mr. William's house and say something to him about what he did today..." Tom interrupted her and said, "But Jason's mom told us that no one is going anywhere tonight".

Jason smashed his hand on the ground mumbling "He wanted to be tricked, right? So that's what he is going to have tonight". Alex said "What are you talking about?" Jason replied "I have plan. Are you guys up to it?"

They all were very confused but after a great deal of discussion they decided to hear him out. Jason told them that that night they were going to Mr.Williams' house, disregarding what his mother had said earlier, to scare the soul out of the old man. "So are you guys with me or not?"

They all hesitated at first but in the end they all agreed to his plan. Jason "So, ok if we are on the same page... you all will be going to your houses and putting on the scariest costume you guys have and we will be meeting outside Mr. William's house."

They went to their houses and almost after an hour they met each other outside Mr. William's house dressed up in the scariest costume they could find. After meeting there, they went to the backside of his house to find a way into his house. There was a back door and when they tried to open it, they found that it was already open. They snuck quickly into the house and when they all got in, they saw that the whole place was pitch black.

They took out their cell phones and turned on their flashlights. They then started to find the switches to switch on the lights but realized that if they did do that then Mr. Williams would find out that there was someone in the house. So, they started to look for him using the cell phones' flashlight.

They decided that they were going to search the place and find Mr. Williams by dividing into two groups. Alex would go with Tom on the first floor and Jason and Stacey would search the ground floor and if any of them found him first they were going to alert the other group immediately.

So Alex and Tom went to the first floor to find him where they quietly started looking but were not able to find him. Soon, they headed towards the bedroom area to see if he was sleeping in one of those rooms. They entered the first room which was on the right side of a little pathway which lead to another room at it's end.