Monday Night

Once Harry was done thinking if every thing they needed, two pair of dark double doors appered. Through the doors Harry was greeted with a black felt couch with the Slytherin crest on it. He would live with Slytherin decorations but he had a feeling Snape couldn't live with Griffendor decorations. Across from the couch was a massive stone fireplace, and above the mantle was a picture of Salazar Slytherin. Along the far wall was a bookcase.

Harry then looked to his right, he was greeted with a small dinning and kitchen area. The dinning table and chairs were made of a dark wood and had an enchanted window to look like the bottom of the black lake. The kitchen was decent but nothing special.

Harry walked across the room to a small hallway. Along the hall were doors that where closets. When he got to the end of the hall he was met with a door on his left and on his right. The one on the left was a bathroom. It had green and white tilling. The bathtub was small but there was a separate shower and a double sink. He closed the door and looked to the one on his right.

He cracked open the door and was met with a four poster bed with black silk sheets. Next to the bed was a hardwood wardrobe. A medium sized fireplace sat across the the bed. Harry was just about to close the door when he noticed that next to the bed was an exact replica of the bed and wardrobe just.... smaller. He thought he should put Severus down in the bed, but when he tried to pull him off, his grip seemed to get tighter. Giving up, Harry transfigured both their clothes into pajamas, set his wand to go off at dinner, and laid down in his bed with Severus on his chest.

Harry woke up to a buzzing noise. That was his alarm going off to tell him it's dinner. Severus was still curled up on his chest, unfazed by the alarm. A suicidal thought a cured to him. Severus looked adorable. He knew he would never be able to say that to him.

"Professor. It's time to wake up." Harry said as he shook Snape. He's eyes fluttered open and he looked around the room confused. When his eyes landed on Harry his face turned a deep crimson.

"It's okay professor, I'm not mad. But maybe we should get up and have dinner?" Asked Harry. Severus nodded his head and slid off of Harry. When Snape made to get off the bed, he stopped once he was the height of it. He was up pretty high. Beging a cat, he started to shake with fear. Harry saw this and gently put his hands under Snape's arms and placed him on the floor. He then took his wand and transfigured their clothes back to normal.

"Okay, I have a feeling you don't want to go to the Great Hall for dinner." Said Harry as they entered the kitchen. Snape immediately shook his head no. "So what do you want for dinner professor?"

"Well for starters, as long as the situation is like this, you can call me Severus. And second, I would like roast beef for dinner." Came Severus's reply. Harry summoned a house elf and placed in their order. Harry got a chicken and broccoli pasta, and also placed in a small desert of pudding for them.

"Oh, by the way if I call you Severus you call me Harry deal?"

"Deal." He replied with a small nod of his head. Thier food appered a minute later. Harry had to stack cushions from the couch so Severus could reach the table. Harry tried not to stare at Snape,  but the way he ate his food fascinated him. He would sort of lick it then chew it. He also didn't drink his pumpkin juice normal either.  He would tilt the cup back, but lap it up with his tounge. The noise that was created made Harry smile. Severus really was a cat. He even lapel up his pudding.

When it came time to wash up, Harry looked down at the small neko and asked the question neither of them wanted to hear. "Do you need help getting washed or can you do it yourself?" Severus walked to the bathroom and peered over the tub.

He saw the depth of the tub and lowered his head in defeat. "No, your gonna have to help me." It also accrued to him that he didn't know how to wash his own tail or ears.