chapter 3

savannah pov:

"6:45"

I'm going to kill Kenzie she live on the other side of town and she tell me to come to her house at 7pm sharp when she texts me at 6:40!!!

I pull into her driveway and get out of the car, and walk up to her steps. As soon as I knock on the door I'm pulled in to the house. "what the hell!! you could have pulled my arm out of socket I know you do lacrosse but you don't have to be rough with me" I whined/yelled rotating my shoulder in circles. when I said that it earned a giggle from Kenzie "sorry I didn't mean to "hurt your arm"' she said putting up air quotes with her hands.

"let's get ready the party starts at 8 so we have 1hr and 30 minutes" she said

we ran upstairs and I instantly went into the closet.

"what about this?" I asked holding up a black mini dress "ehh, to slutish" she answered. "ok what about this?" I asked holding up a black tight dress that looked like it when down to my mid-thigh (lol idk just imagine any dress you would want to wear) "holy Channing Tatum!! YESS!!!!" she screamed. ouch! I think I just lost my hearing for a second "damn you are loud" I told her. she laughed at me "let's get u dressed"

I went into her bathroom and put on her dress, I walked out she Kenzie already had her dress on she look stunning in that strapless tight black dress. I put on my make up and let's just say it completely changed me. I had a smokey eye with red lipstick and my long hair was curled and down. Kenzie had a semi natural look, her hair was straighten and in a half up half down way.

We went down stairs and headed into my car

------at the party------

I was so nervous Matt is a good friend of Justin and Justin is popular and goes to every party, oh jeez I'm hyperventilating and ok deep breaths savannah.

We got to his house and I started hyperventilating again. seriously I'm messed up and was dropped on the head as a baby so that explains a lot.

i got in and the smell of alcohol hit me so hard I almost puked, teen were everywhere dry humping, dirty dancing, making out, drinking, if there was a film camera I think this would be the movie project x.

I felt like someone was staring at me but I don't kno who......

Justin's pov:

Lexie and I were making out and it felt so good, "babe I'm gonna get a drink" Lexie said breathless "ok, but don't keep me waiting" I said with a smirk planted on my face.

I was looking around and saw savannah and her friend walk into the house, and woah she looked hot as fuck.

Wait snap out of it Justin she is no good don't let her get to you! Don't even think about her... you can't let her hurt us again

-------------------------------------

hey guys

break through!!!

what do you think savannah did?

vote.comment.share

twitter: @rauhlzcoexist