What love can give me

The day were so cold because of what he did to me I will never forget the look on my mothers face when she saw what he did to me yet she went back to him. That day my mother died to me and him he paid because that night he had a stroke and died now he's rioting in hell! Sorry I forgot to tell u that my name is Dakota and this is my life. It all started when my

Mom's boyfriend moved in with us . After that all hell broke loose i mean who trys to kiss your girlfriends daughter it like wtf are you for real . But it was the day my mom had to go on a busniss trip he tried to hurt me . I was the tipical 16 teen year old hott jock boyfriend awesome friends could have anything in the world and what do I get sexually assaulted by my moms damned boyfriend . But to be straight forward it changed me for the better I mean if it wasn't for this I would have had the chance to meet Austin . Austin is my crush you see he is the one who actually took care of me and nursed me back to health both physical and mentally with without him I would be a hopeless bitch to sum it up and one nice juicy word but hell aint no man better than a sexy one. but their are so many new chapters in my life like damn can i take it ? hell yeah.

so here i am again laying in the arms of tthe man i love in the after math of the greastest sex in the world and yet i feel somethings missing and i cant quit put my finger on it but who know it might be the fact that im pergant and the thimg that cause the greastest sex ive ever had ? who know and who would like to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!