1

okay, so since i am new at this. please don't think much of it as it's just my opinion.

so i wanna talk about the people who are just too proud about their ultimate group.

ok i get it, maybe your favourite girl or boy group broke a record. of course, i would be super proud of them too. but some people just get on my fucking nerves.

remember when broke exo's record or something? and lay happened to faint the next days, and armys started saying that it was because it was a shock to him that bts is more "popular" than exo.

like gurl, okay i get it that you're proud but stay in your fucking lane. being an army as well as an exo-l, it's truly annoying to see these fanwars.

on top of that, some people go "girls day invented ____"
yeah i know that it's just an expression but it's seriously annoying. and when you say otherwise, they'll probably get pissed or something.

if you're a fan of a specific group, i truly respect that. but you should respect the group i like as well.

if i want to like a cheerful and bright group like astro, i can. just because you don't stan those boys does not mean i can't. and you need to respect that.

i don't like ikon, but that does not mean i won't let other people stan them. like fr, it's your choice.

but if you want people to respect your choices, you need to respect theirs.

ok y'all bye.

- a